[Official] Battlefield 1

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My ping used to be 80+Ms but last few days at least 90 to almost 100. Anyone experienced the same ah..

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If there are so much complaints about the latency, why is EA not doing anything to remedy it?

If most of the complaints come from Singapore, then why is EA not doing anything?

Maybe Singaporean players are not valued more than the Japanese?

Or EA simply don't bother about our small gaming market anymore. :s13:

So we should just boycott this game and move on!! :D

lifeishard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My friend told me individual can open own server right? Why no hardcore battlefield 1 singaporean player do that 😂.

BlueBulb

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My friend told me individual can open own server right? Why no hardcore battlefield 1 singaporean player do that 😂.

tats becos the nearest svr is jpn. PING is an issue.
the next big issue is.

there is alot of limitation to buying the Rental Server Programme.

as a Server Admin, you cant do anything at all as of now.

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I finally realized so many hackers in the new bf1. No admin to deal ah?

rollbread

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Origin having discount at $40 for the Standard game. Are there a lot of players in the game?

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Game is nice but the hackers spoiled it abit. I don't remember previous bf have so many hacking issues as this. Also disappointed other modes like rush etc only can have 24 players. Miss servers like ROG that rotates different modes. Hopefully improve more in the future.

DriftKing

Reaction score
hows the ping now ? still around 180 to 200ms :(

Actually even with close to 100ms ping, its still very much playable.

What I hate is random framedrop suddenly which made me crash my plane / couldn't react to enemy jumping in front of you which normally you can counter them.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.