Speed Camera Flash

ColourPicture

Reaction score
Was travelling on BKE or SLE from Woodlands come down. Approaching camera I slowed, but once past camera it flashed. If not wrong one is 80kmh the other is 90kmh. Immediately checked speedometer needle is on 80 ley. Is it I kena or opposite lane? Cause opposite lane many cars. If is me, the camera so qiang meh, I think max I also between 80-85 only. Cannot sleep la now. :( 5kmh above is fine and demerit points how much? Someone put my mind at ease please. Haha.

Aelinx

Reaction score
Might not be you le .. if base on what you say .. beside u got other car faster than you ?

Flexamoria

Honorary Member
Reaction score
That stretch always trigger happy flash, stupid piece of technology.

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ts is ** driver

Bke or sle also dunno. Besides, bke/sle are both 90km/h limits. No wonder so many c0ck drivers hogging

AH CHIA

Reaction score
TS is moron, only couple of expressway in SG also can't differentiate, dunno how the fiak u make ur way home, let alone passing ur license.

I hope the speed cam flash u gao gao through 2017 !!

New Eden

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But our new digital cam is sensitive. Most people slow down at least 15kph. If not people have report the cam flashes when near limit.

nfshp253

Reaction score
Highway cam +5km is ok la
Got allowance one

The only super sensitive one is the PIE lornie exit 80km cam
This one dun play play lol

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 9 using GAGT

83km/h (after adjusting for speedo inaccuracy) and I got flashed. But no letter. It's quite fun actually. I've set it off multiple times. Who the hell thought 80km/h on a 6-lane highway makes sense?

zensushi

Reaction score
Just don't worry about it. Not like knowing either way will change anything... :s8:

nfshp253

Reaction score
I like seeing people behind me jam brake after they see that I got flashed. Why flash though when it doesn't reach the threshold for sending letters? I wonder what the actual tolerance is.

New Eden

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I like seeing people behind me jam brake after they see that I got flashed. Why flash though when it doesn't reach the threshold for sending letters? I wonder what the actual tolerance is.
Yeah saw before. Jam and behind crash in, at traffic light.

Double pwnage.

Please drive safe.

nfshp253

Reaction score
That's why there's research showing that red light cameras/speed cameras actually increase the occurrence of accidents.

Dragon

Administrator
Reaction score
That's why there's research showing that red light cameras/speed cameras actually increase the occurrence of accidents.

I agree, many drivers slow down suddenly at speed cameras on highways causing annoyance and danger to the vehicles behind. Some slow down to speeds like 70kmh when the limit is 90kmh. :s8:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.