Which one easier to wash off?

Any other differences?

vantachi is liquid clay i think.

both easy to wash off.

but i think uevo got stronger holding strength

Coupe811

Reaction score
Hi fashion gurus,

Any salon to recommend for rebonding of men hair? Need not be cheapest or most atas.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone wanna get by vilian or blind barber conditioner?

still have a couple of bottles, want to clear it at good price

pm me

super365

Master Member
Reaction score
When you all cut hair do you bring a picture (or save inside phone) of the hairstyle you want to show the hairstylist?

When I go to cut hair at those $10, $12 shops, I did not see anyone show picture of hairstyle they want. Not sure is it because too cheap, I wonder how expensive then can show picture?

Rodon_Tan

Banned
Reaction score
When you all cut hair do you bring a picture (or save inside phone) of the hairstyle you want to show the hairstylist?

When I go to cut hair at those $10, $12 shops, I did not see anyone show picture of hairstyle they want. Not sure is it because too cheap, I wonder how expensive then can show picture?

dun be silly, i go to a $12 shop and i always show pics from my phone, sometimes side view and front view or 3/4 view.

of cos' u dun see anyone showing pics, because how often do u go to the salon? unless u work as a hairdresser, you won't know how common it is.

DrSheldonCooper

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to share, hairpenning.sg having free next day delivery from 22-24 jan. Delivery from 6-10pm. Just hooted the morris motley chrome to try.

kenzio8

Reaction score
where to buy Joico ICE Erratic Clay ?? any shops sell it in raffles place or city hall ? ?

Try Carousell bro.

IMHO, it's quite a value for money product (HK sell very cheap).
For Asian guys with straight and fine hair + our humid weather, most wax or clay (in a container) just doesn't cut it. It's much too oily and weighs the hair down.
Tube based clay with their stronger hold, are a better bet.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try Carousell bro.

IMHO, it's quite a value for money product (HK sell very cheap).
For Asian guys with straight and fine hair + our humid weather, most wax or clay (in a container) just doesn't cut it. It's much too oily and weighs the hair down.
Tube based clay with their stronger hold, are a better bet.

Try uevo. Better. Japan stuff. Non oily with hold stronger than erratic.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I rather they discount it further by $5 for CNY period. Free delivery is nothing nowadays. :s22:

It's a good move. Because people want immediate. to most working adults, $5 is nothing compared to immediate delivery whenever needed.
Convenient more satki than $5.

I wish I can do this promo but nowadays these delivery drivers Jin jialat
Rather do meet up for me.
Can talk to my customers plus I do it central area lol
Won't say delay. Confirm get.
Unless crap happens. Haha

DrSheldonCooper

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I rather they discount it further by $5 for CNY period. Free delivery is nothing nowadays. :s22:

For me I prefer this haha. Normally shops offer free Singpost normal mail. If I buy things above $20 I won't use liao. Next is Singpost Registered/Smartpac. If you not at home to receive sometimes need to go down post office collect also.

My favourite still courier. Normally buy from Qoo10 and QXpress service I would say quite good for the price. Hope this delivery by hairpenning is good. If really receive by tonight I can compare the Chrome and the normal one, see which one I prefer then hoot the next tub before their promo ends.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For me I prefer this haha. Normally shops offer free Singpost normal mail. If I buy things above $20 I won't use liao. Next is Singpost Registered/Smartpac. If you not at home to receive sometimes need to go down post office collect also.

My favourite still courier. Normally buy from Qoo10 and QXpress service I would say quite good for the price. Hope this delivery by hairpenning is good. If really receive by tonight I can compare the Chrome and the normal one, see which one I prefer then hoot the next tub before their promo ends.

Courier hit and miss. Best is deal face to face lol.
Enjoy morris motley. Won't go wrong with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.