Reaction score
Just for comparison:

2218588f48.jpg

Sineoji PT713

222d5dc875.jpg

PT713 (IR)

c4942c348c.jpg

PT713 Natural lighting

Sineoji PT713V Full HD video quality with 170° wide viewing angle in a coffee shop.

PT713.png

Project_Xco

Reaction score
It supports 24/7 recording function to NAS. You have to enable the parameters in your NAS. Your NAS must support ONVIF

Right, thank you. I was looking through the specs on Sineoji website and nowhere it was mentioned which camera supports ONVIF and which doesn't.

Last edited:

pighead79

Reaction score
Jyantzen.

Sorry if I have overlooked this. Many a times, the invoice or receipt is prepared at the point of delivery or installation. However, there are times where consumers change their mind, for instance, instead of 3 units to 2 units or change models. Hence the invoice that has been prepared has to be revised or reprint.

Nevertheless, the invoice has been reprinted or revised and is ready for collection or rather email over. I may have overlooked this as the entire month was a busy month. PM me your name as well as your friend and I will request the finance to email over to you.

Thank you.

Can any kind bro pls pm me Dean's contact? Just bought 3 sineoji can but would like to look for him to get 2 more and for helping with installation. Thanks!

Tuckzz

Reaction score
Hi guys, recently got a DCS 2530l and got it set up using the myDlink Lite app. Setting up was painful because I did not have a stable internet connection (mobile hotspot). But I think that the setting up would be easy with a good connection.

So after setting up, the question is whether it will be possible to view the video footage recorded in the SD Card through the app. Unfortunately, the app description offered by DLink is rather outdated and does not state anything about DCS 2530L, but only states that camera such as DCS 5222L is able to support SD Card playback in the app. So is there anyway to have SD Card footage playback setup on the DCS 2530L? Any alternative app that offers this or I will have to go with the DCS 5222L instead?

Thanks in advance! By the way, the image quality offered by the DCS 2530L seems good so far!

Phumba

Reaction score
Update: Seems like SD Card playback is available for the DCS 2530L in the web app!

Agree and confirmed got.

Question. Do you run full HD 1980p at 15fps? If yes... hows the image response time?

Am qurious because its running wireless N?

konstrain

Master Member
Reaction score
ordered 4 units of Sineoji PT598 3 days ago.

usually, how long will it take for the cameras to be delivered? i have requested for mounting as well. responses from the hotline 83635195 have been slow.

monfrisco

Reaction score
ordered 4 units of Sineoji PT598 3 days ago.

usually, how long will it take for the cameras to be delivered? i have requested for mounting as well. responses from the hotline 83635195 have been slow.
Konstrain,

Usually it takes 3 to 4 working days. What is your order number ?

stoney

Master Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations for 2 X outdoor cameras and 2 X indoor cameras and save the feed to dvr or Nas?

sgnimo

Reaction score
Physically can we tell the model of the Sineoji ipcam by looking at it ? Saw it at every corner at my condo premises including the gym.

ggkfd.jpg

chbwz.jpg

localITguy

Suspended
Reaction score
Thanks sineoji for Assisting with my unit!:)

good service thumbs up:)

Last edited:

evets

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, recently got a DCS 2530l and got it set up using the myDlink Lite app. Setting up was painful because I did not have a stable internet connection (mobile hotspot). But I think that the setting up would be easy with a good connection.

So after setting up, the question is whether it will be possible to view the video footage recorded in the SD Card through the app. Unfortunately, the app description offered by DLink is rather outdated and does not state anything about DCS 2530L, but only states that camera such as DCS 5222L is able to support SD Card playback in the app. So is there anyway to have SD Card footage playback setup on the DCS 2530L? Any alternative app that offers this or I will have to go with the DCS 5222L instead?

Thanks in advance! By the way, the image quality offered by the DCS 2530L seems good so far!

for that price, it has to be of a certain quality! it is one of the pricier model of the Dlink home cam. lol

why dont you use a wifi extender so that the cam can have a stronger wifi signals.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.