Future of Kinokuniya seems challenging..

Reaction score
I see. Mine is the Suenaga Mirai card. End up also didn't buy much, because I spend my time browsing the books in the store instead of buying :(

not expired liao meh? i hope it will be back again, currently renewed with its default design:(

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
2OaFu0x.jpg

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Yes I think so. The other time the Mirai card I also paid 30+

leonaheidern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if i can keep them opened with the 55.60 3 year membership fee i don't mind actually.

not many quality book shops left in singapore but i read stuff on kindle voyage. still love the stationary section though at kino.

The_Idiot

Master Member
Reaction score
if i can keep them opened with the 55.60 3 year membership fee i don't mind actually.

not many quality book shops left in singapore but i read stuff on kindle voyage. still love the stationary section though at kino.

Which section are you talking about? All their sections are 'stationary' leh.

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
I wonder if we can go over to Malaysia and apply for their membership there instead...Haha

Anyway, are the Mirai Suenaga merchandise still being sold ?

ashhong

Reaction score
Another disturbing thing: A shopper beside me took out his phone to take a photo of a book cover. He whispered to his friend that he should be able to find it on Amazon..

Yup, shops are now a mega showroom. Check and have a feel of what you like then go online and get it for cheaper.

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After someone introduced me to www.thebookdepository.com for novels, I have ordered six books from this online store so far. I do not mind the wait which can last from 3 days to 5 days.

The price? It is definitely cheaper than Kinokuniya's. :)

Thessauron

Reaction score
When is their new shopfront opening? Seems like it's taking a while. (I thot it was Jan)

jgsg89

Reaction score
would their physical store still survive? everyone seems to be moving to ebooks now.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.