ASUS Zenpad Z500M-C1-GR 9.7-Inch Tablet

COL Juay

Reaction score
Anybody has any experience with this tablet? Asus Zenpad 3S 10.

Seems like a great tablet for such a bargain price. Of course Asus think Singapore is 3rd world country, only sell super poor basic models.

Thinking of getting this on Amazon. Surprised it's qualcomm certified quick charge 3.0 when it's using a mediatek processor.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MATMXZ...lid=3BHBJ9458ZGKJ&coliid=I3T1QQJCDYRRVY&psc=1

weeguy

Reaction score
Interesting. Looks like this is the Wifi only model (Z500M). Have you seen the LTE model (Z500KL) being sold anywhere?

weeguy

Reaction score
Interesting. Looks like this is the Wifi only model (Z500M). Have you seen the LTE model (Z500KL) being sold anywhere?

The LTE version has been launched in Japan and is selling for ~SGD600. We'll probably see a similar price should it launch locally.

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody has any experience with this tablet? Asus Zenpad 3S 10.

Seems like a great tablet for such a bargain price. Of course Asus think Singapore is 3rd world country, only sell super poor basic models.

Thinking of getting this on Amazon. Surprised it's qualcomm certified quick charge 3.0 when it's using a mediatek processor.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MATMXZ...lid=3BHBJ9458ZGKJ&coliid=I3T1QQJCDYRRVY&psc=1
Best part is that it comes with pen...(challenge sammy tab A 10.1 s penversion)

dgeralds

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
May be you are right. Recently bought a laptop.....disappointed.....cheap but quality feels cheep too.... performance also not par to other brands...

my experience with asus stuff is that it doesnt last.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.