Do u use water filter at home?

buffybuffy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dirty eat dirty big.

I drinks from my fish tank which has a very good filter system. Run by electricity one, 24/7.

Those filters r consuming lesser iron for the body.

sensesignite

Reaction score
I've been thinking about getting one for my new home, just a basic under-sink type that connects directly to the existing kitchen faucet, not those that require adding a "drinking water faucet". Might not use it long-term, just that with new BTO new pipings etc, it takes time for it to be decently clear of rust and other sediment ... we have members of the estate group who shared pics of their filters, 2 months+ usage filter already looks like time-to-change, months before the recommended change interval.

I am still undecided on which to get though, from reviews people who use the 3M ones report drop in water pressure ... it's supposed to be normal, but still ... :o

FYI,
3M FF100 flow rate is up to 9.5 litre per minute. 3M FF100 is undersink connect to your tap. The water flow will be lower for those with Faucet.

http://solutions.3m.com.sg/wps/port...n/Home/Solutions/Residental/Under-Sink/FF100/

Standard HDB flow is from 8 to 12 litre per minute. According to this website. Good read to know about water pressure situation in Singapore.
https://www.aosbath.com/4-facts-about-hot-water-pressure-in-singapore/

Hope it is useful for you.

sensesignite

Reaction score
I each week by 12 bottles of Evian 1.5L bottle... Sometimes more... Anyone got lobang for mineral water dispenser like those found in office kind?

Wah, you want to put a water dispenser at home and order the refill monthly?
Office equipment supplier should sell. But u must check the quality of mineral water theh supply. Whether it is up to your standard

keanteac

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy this one from Selfix. Very very good.

BlobServlet

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i bought in tb and install at the tap one..
boil water also.

tht filter will turn black after few weeks

chromehead

Banned
Reaction score
not at home

but i believe not all areas the tap water taste the same.

all those little india makan place that have the usual complimentary jug of water (straight from tap i suppose) the water taste damn jialat. probably gan pua old water pipings

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Off the tap, i boil it before dumping the boil water into my brita water flask..

Straight hot water for coffee or tea, the reservoir(Morphy Richard Redefine Hot Water Dispenser) has a brita filter..

laeticia

Reaction score
I use a faucet filter by the brand Cleansui. Water taste not as nice compared to previous system we were using at home but it definitely tastes better than tap water. I can't stand the taste of tap water.

Bought the Japan version off Qoo10

https://www.cleansui.com/en/product/faucet/cspxe.html

Sent from LG V10 using GAGT

Last edited:

leonaheidern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using this from taobao

http://www.philips.com.sg/c-p/WP3861_00/on-tap-water-purifier

Still boil the water after going through this.

End up buying cause our hdb flat water started tasting metallic 4 years after we moved into the flats opposite queenstown mrt.

Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.