[-Official-] EDMW Mousehunt (Facebook) Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 26

ultragt

Reaction score
Furoma Rift
I received 30,000 Gold, 20,000 Points, 6 Ancient Charms, 15 Aleth Essence, 4 Enerchi Charms and 14 Rift Curds from 1 Furoma Rift Treasure Chest.

Ows

Master Member
Reaction score
Furoma Rift
I received 30,000 Gold, 20,000 Points, 6 Ancient Charms, 15 Aleth Essence, 4 Enerchi Charms and 14 Rift Curds from 1 Furoma Rift Treasure Chest.

like not worth spending the 5 ancient relics. on a side note, nobody seems to join the map.

redisthenewgreen

Reaction score
Grand Duke and Grand Duchess decide to quit Mousehunt >.<

Selling away >300M gold, 4000SB+, possibly crafting items and cheese.

I can't post my number here right? PM me your offer!

Ows

Master Member
Reaction score
yar, after spending so much gold at furoma rift, then the scheming merchant arrive.Zzz.:s22:

ultragt

Reaction score
This game is almost good as dead but anyway this got to my bestest catch in my entire MH career!
Cheers to 2017! :s12:

4:45 pm - Fungal Cavern
Lucky me, a prize mouse wandered by and fell for my trap!

I caught a 1 oz. Mobster Mouse before it could even touch my cheese!

The mouse dropped the following prize:
25 SUPER|brie+

27wsqc5.jpg

Algaenite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow, rarely seen this thread nowadays.
This game is almost good as dead but anyway this got to my bestest catch in my entire MH career!
Cheers to 2017! :s12:

4:45 pm - Fungal Cavern
Lucky me, a prize mouse wandered by and fell for my trap!

I caught a 1 oz. Mobster Mouse before it could even touch my cheese!

The mouse dropped the following prize:
25 SUPER|brie+

27wsqc5.jpg
Wahhh congrats! I still haven't catch it :(

Sent from the Moon using GAGT

blitzkriegggg

Reaction score
Selling MH Archduchess account with rare baskets

Selling off my account with loads of rare baskets in it, 20m gold, 500 sb and almost all the traps up to sunken city, loads of crafting mats and farming cheese as well, hit me up with a reasonable offer in sgd :)

email natlee0504@gmail.com for enquiries!

Ows

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I stopped after completing burroughs rift, do you think i should jump to furoma rift to get the best rift trap since i have the FCL and MCL?

I can't give precise advice without knowing your profile thus it will be quite vague.

The upcoming area will be Bristle Woods Rift(Grand Duke Area) & I suggest you head to whisker wood rift to get the fissure base first if you have not done so.After you get the fissure base, you can then proceed to Furoma Rift(Grand Duke Area) or Fungal Caverns/Labyrinth/Zokor to get the top Arcane/Forgotten/Shadow traps and Base. Both location will take time to complete unless you have some Ultimate Charm lying around then you can bulldoze your way through FR to get that rift trap.

Other locations will be like a side quest especially Fort Rox imo.Don't forget to get that Season 4 trap to aid your progress in FC/Laby/Zokor.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.