Unblock TV Discussion Thread II [consolidated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think UB is acting strange lately. There was some message saying server to be updated as app is 3 years, blah blah. Loading is also slow for some channels.
Anyone facing same issue?

And 2 UBTV apps can be found installed.

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think UB is acting strange lately. There was some message saying server to be updated as app is 3 years, blah blah. Loading is also slow for some channels.
Anyone facing same issue?

And 2 UBTV apps can be found installed.

One is a new app replacing the older one. the new app is just "live tv". old app is "UBTV"

andydavids

Reaction score
Anyone facing slow loading for the app? Keep hang from time to time..

Btw what is the differences between live tv and ubtv app?

jan175

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Qxremote login?

Every time I start the Ubox, a pop-up windows asks me to install a "Qxremote login" app. Is this necessary? And if not, how do I get rid of the pop up?

Draculito

Reaction score
paste this here again.

For unblock tech box users

安博重要公告:
各代理及經銷商請注意,市場暫時隱藏了UBTV及熱門影視,
如需顯示,請進入市場後先按一下遙控“ ↓ ”鍵,然後按遙控數字鍵12345,即可顯示UBTV及熱門影視。
如需再次隱藏則按遙控數字鍵54321即可。

If you cant find UBTV and POPVOD on popular folder. On HOME please go to section APP, you can find the UBTV and POPVOD apps there. Company temporary hide from POPULAR folders due to copyright. please note that the market temporarily hidden UBTV and popular film and television,
For display, Please enter the market after the first press the remote control "↓" key, and then press the remote control number key 12345, you can display UBTV and popular video.
If you want to hide again, press the remote control number key 54321.

A friend got me a Gen 3 box. And my UBTV is working fine. But POPVOD always show a blank screen for a few minutes, then auto return to main menu.

Any bros here know how to overcome this?

nckeong88

Reaction score
I am using deke tv trial now and noticed the movie channels tend to freeze after 5-10min. Does this normally happen? Also tried channel 8 and sometimes it will auto rewind a few sec several times.

Please share your experience, am using it with ubox gen 3. Thanks.

skanps

Reaction score
Accidental choose 4K?

Hi, I'm using a TV that doesn't support 4k. However, the UBox supports 4k. The other day, I accidentally changed the output setting of the UBox to 4k and the TV returned a black screen saying that "format not supported". As the TV "refused" to display anything, how could I change back the setting of the UBox to 1080p?

Please help!

Thanks!

LobsterX

Reaction score
which reputable qoo10.sg seller to buy the ubox gen 3 from?

pls advice.

or should i buy from the ah neh shop in sls that sticks a sticker of a bird on the ubox?

Oyabun

Banned
Reaction score
Get from q10 selling price is 178, just read the customer review to choose which shop but if can wait for coupon for further discount. The ah neh in SLQ selling is same ub box paste a nightingale sticker not sure is gen2+ or gen 3.

Sent from CLINIC B SAYANG WARD using GAGT

kewellz

Reaction score
One tip about buying from qoo10, u can look for auction deals, at times they release in larger quantity like 20x,30x so the top respective bidders get it. U may get it as cheap as $100, cheaper than the prices they are selling. But be sure to read the reviews and shop reputation before committing.

Back to my question, anyone's popvod not working? Mine has been not working for 2 weeks, whenever i click on it, it will turn into another blank screen for few seconds then go back to main screen again

eting72

Reaction score
One tip about buying from qoo10, u can look for auction deals, at times they release in larger quantity like 20x,30x so the top respective bidders get it. U may get it as cheap as $100, cheaper than the prices they are selling. But be sure to read the reviews and shop reputation before committing.

Back to my question, anyone's popvod not working? Mine has been not working for 2 weeks, whenever i click on it, it will turn into another blank screen for few seconds then go back to main screen again

mine is working alright. gen 2.

Oyabun

Banned
Reaction score
My ppvpd is alright, on the top left of forvatire icon to something to reinstall prevent flash out issue.

Dexter71

Reaction score
Damn

I think I bricked my set

I have a blank screen when I go to Popular and I power off n on
But that did not resolve it and then I reset to factory and now the apps are all gone and I can't reinstall

The Ethernet connection does not work and the time is wrong on the display

I have plugged on another Ethernet point and did not get the box to work

Any solutions pls

Thx

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score
Minix A2lite can be use on most android devices as well as on windows OS (PC and laptops)

Recently I used a Logitech keyboard and mouse via the usb dongle on UBOX.
After that my ubox no longer respond when pressing onto the remote control.

Anyone know how to fix? Now I got to hard power down every time I use... navigation wise is bearable...

jazz2005

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just bought a Unblock Tech Gen 3 Pro today from SLS. Whenever I click on Popular it goes to the page for 3 secs and goes back to the home page page again. Anyone has a clue with what's wrong with my box?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.