Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Evtech policy is no refund/returns. Wonder what will happen should they send us 1tb instead? Receipt shows 4tb model selected but they may atgue that price was for 1tb...

They have a shop in sls.

Encrypted11

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Evtech policy is no refund/returns. Wonder what will happen should they send us 1tb instead? Receipt shows 4tb model selected but they may atgue that price was for 1tb...

They have a shop in sls.

Moi ordered, was too quick and clicked enets cause last payment was that. Now $10 qpoints locked with $69 balance due in about 1 week. Moi leave it there first.

Should have used paypal.

Allanlee82

Reaction score

They have a shop in sls.

got black and white is 4tb ma, will make a disrupt claim with Qoo10 if i really received a 1tb
their no refund/returns is for DOA items, go back to distro for RMA

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got black and white is 4tb ma, will make a disrupt claim with Qoo10 if i really received a 1tb
their no refund/returns is for DOA items, go back to distro for RMA

They mentioned no returns is for all items, if DOA, go back to manufacturer. In short, they **** care 7 days lemon law. Can like that one ah?

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone knows how to apply to get refund of registered postage from seller?

Encrypted11

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Qoo10 very pro-seller platform. Fight (with words) with CSO also will lose one I guess.
Maybe moi lose the $10 qpoints sua.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I doubt this is possible. Is it coz u self collected? Its either refund whole order with postage or none.

nope. seller send me wrong item so i had to pay registered postage to return the item for the correct one. before returning i got file exchange claim.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nope. seller send me wrong item so i had to pay registered postage to return the item for the correct one. before returning i got file exchange claim.

I doubt u can claim from qoo10, can only claim from seller directly. If he refuses, u LL. I dun rmb qoo10 policies covering on postage for wrong items sent back.

To qoo10, once items are delivered, means close case for them le. Any issues between buyer and seller is ownself go settle, leave qoo10 out of it.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I doubt u can claim from qoo10, can only claim from seller directly. If he refuses, u LL. I dun rmb qoo10 policies covering on postage for wrong items sent back.

To qoo10, once items are delivered, means close case for them le. Any issues between buyer and seller is ownself go settle, leave qoo10 out of it.

guess have to write off liao cos seller did not want to reply although he did send the correct item eventually.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sparkleme, local seller. its for gear s3 strap.

Leave a negative feedback lor, to remind others of this potential issue. Should others still want go for them due to cheap pricing, its their risk to take.

Or go find him at his hse to try claim the postage fee. Lol.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Leave a negative feedback lor, to remind others of this potential issue. Should others still want go for them due to cheap pricing, its their risk to take.

Or go find him at his hse to try claim the postage fee. Lol.

dun think can leave feedback cos the status of the exchange show it is still processing. his house is at the other end of mine.

strange thing is qoo10 policy did state can request for refund of registered postage if the fault lies with seller.

thanks for the reply :)

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if they send u 1tb instead of 4tb
u can probly sue them for fraud

yes they set the wrong price but it is not correct to send another item instead of the ordered item to the buyer...
if they don't want to honor it they can simply reject the purchase

not sure about 7 days lemon law though...nv study that portion of law :s13:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shipping requested liao sia... Lets see if this is the year for dragons to haut !!!

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
maybe you guys setup video recording while you open the parcel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.