Where is best to replace cracked s7 edge screen?

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If under warranty, you can send it back to Samsung... if outside of warranty, try iRepair at Prinsep Street. They're reliable.

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Thread moved for better audience and response

Cheers
Intrinion

Mobile Life

Reaction score
For s7 Edge, replace whole screen including lcd panel will not be less than $380. The prices for all parts have gone up. sigh~

fi_east

Reaction score
does samsung cover warranty for crack lcd and screen?, accidently drop, now screen crack and lcd half blank for my samsung s7 edge

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

geckoSG

Master Member
Reaction score
so, whom have used conceige service n had their cracked screen repaired? at what price? do share the information of how much was charged. including repair at KSL. :)

fi_east

Reaction score
i share with you guys, my S7 edge still under warranty drop, the glass crack abit and the LCD gone haywire, flickering all the way.. go samsung service centre, ask the receptionist, she say not in warranty, must pay $380++.. i ask for discount, she say straight no.. so i just ask queue number, go counter ask him can get discount, straight away he say ok, no hoo-hah, say $280++, he say worth it, original somemore.. just sharing, in case anyone of u also want repair.. totally worth it compared to change at void deck shops which we wont know original parts or not..

Jazzbie

Reaction score
i share with you guys, my S7 edge still under warranty drop, the glass crack abit and the LCD gone haywire, flickering all the way.. go samsung service centre, ask the receptionist, she say not in warranty, must pay $380++.. i ask for discount, she say straight no.. so i just ask queue number, go counter ask him can get discount, straight away he say ok, no hoo-hah, say $280++, he say worth it, original somemore.. just sharing, in case anyone of u also want repair.. totally worth it compared to change at void deck shops which we wont know original parts or not..

Is that the price based on conceige service? E.g. conceige service fee $38 + discounted rate for repair.

sunyay

Reaction score
Is that the price based on conceige service? E.g. conceige service fee $38 + discounted rate for repair.

Jus went to fix my phone. 3rd time back (previously s7 edge screen keep giving problem, which is no fault of mine)

this time i cracked my screen n lcd cause i held my phone n it was so hot i got a shock n dropped it.

The manager actually explained that they r having a promotion now of 30% off circa S$380 for servicing. No need to be have bought concierge. Disc initiated by staff.
Seriously, the way he said that it's a promotion for fixing your phone? To me its just that there are too many problems with the phone n they think it'll help appease customers ba.

I'm just gonna use the heck outta this phone and hopefully no more issues, and dropping of phone (toes crossed), and change camp le. S7 edge screen has not benefitted me one bit, but rather, cause the difficulty in all logical sense of finding or considering the option for 3rd party repairer (cause edge higher cost and more difficult to fix).
Top it all up, I've enuff of having to visit samsung service centre. (Ive no qualms or comments bout their service, which i think is gd enuff, considering the multitude of pp visiting them)

Last edited:

EdenHazard

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone have experience of replacing recently? just dropped mine today :(:(

pro_step

Reaction score
Today I just went plaza sing Samsung service center...........Na Ma........the screen cost $446.....they say price rose up after 1st march 2017..........

Johnny5

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I recommand u all this case. 99.9% will never crack, even if u throw it.
Better do it soon before u could end up close to $500 to repair the edge screen + open up to repair, human error may not seal the phone properly so not waterproof anymore.

supcase-s7-edge.jpg

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also recently replaced mine.. $230 after 50% discount and technician came to my place to replace and it was done within 20 mins. he replaced the back glass and metal frame and battery of the phone for me FOC as well..

Sent from null using GAGT

jackie0

Master Member
Reaction score
Go back to Samsung better if you don't need the data .
If you change outside there is no more water proof

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.