[OFFICIAL] RO MOBILE (Ragnarok Online Mobile)

deadravel

Reaction score
RAGNAROK ONLINE MOBILE

official website http://ro.xd.com/

how to register and join the open beta test
and some basic function guide:

RO Mobile OBT taptap download (ANDROID): taptap.com/app/7133
iOS itunes store : itunes.apple.com/app/id1071801856

just a quick note: its in Chinese
------------------------------------------------------------------

hi, just wondering anyone here playing ro mobile?
open beta launch on 19 Jan 2017,
i just started playing now level 24 archer.

hope we can share tips n guides here. alot mission need party to complete.

Last edited:

ispeshow

Reaction score
heard the eng ver is coming in march , now playing the chinese ver to test ard lol

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those playing beta de
the game can zoom out anot?
too zoomed in sia
watch the video feel dizzy alr lol

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s13: good
i play RO on PC also zoom out fully xD i like to see where the f i am and all the monsters around me xD haha
shall wait english version
can't read chinese

Sysedit

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
:s13: good
i play RO on PC also zoom out fully xD i like to see where the f i am and all the monsters around me xD haha
shall wait english version
can't read chinese

haha, those was the time almost like 15 years + lao
US, Korean, Malaysia server i play all...
Not to say many MM play too :s22:

Those cute mm play acro to heal ppl

TinyPocoyo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i would say 70% similar, some skills are made simplified. So dont bother go and check pc RO.

Refer to chinese web gong lue for guide better

sleepingcat

Master Member
Reaction score
Love this game.. very similar to the pc version

Brought back a lot of memories when i used to play ro when i was a kid... i remember last time i create girl character and act girl to cheat those tikopek's equipment lol. One of them even gave me a level 99 assassin to play.

My IGN is Wolfiez

Those playing can add me... need some english speakig friend in the game haha

HectorTan87

Reaction score
Any idea when will it be released on android app store ? Wow, Really nostalgic... Ragnarok Online is my 1st ever MMORPG i ever played on the PC when i was like ... secondary 1 ? That's easily close to 20 years ago :eek: My 1st character was a thief, then went on the become an assassin, and i stop at the 1st caps level of 50 or 60 (don't really remember), after that have to stop to study for O levels, after that stop liao never go back & play... abit regret till today haha. So how is the graphics like ? Do they still use the theme of prontera ?! haha that theme still hymns in my mind like it was yesterday ... :s22:

Squishy

Reaction score
Any idea when will it be released on android app store ? Wow, Really nostalgic... Ragnarok Online is my 1st ever MMORPG i ever played on the PC when i was like ... secondary 1 ? That's easily close to 20 years ago :eek: My 1st character was a thief, then went on the become an assassin, and i stop at the 1st caps level of 50 or 60 (don't really remember), after that have to stop to study for O levels, after that stop liao never go back & play... abit regret till today haha. So how is the graphics like ? Do they still use the theme of prontera ?! haha that theme still hymns in my mind like it was yesterday ... :s22:
Hi Hector, yes I totally understand cause I gave up my poly studies to play ro lol. The graphics are really good, this version is way better than the pc ro2 and the ro in the playstore. And yes, the theme of prontera(I still using the song as my wake up alarm!) payon, geffen are still the same, if you do decide to play this then don't forget to hit me up, my ign is 没天分的剑士

jeffrodriguez

Reaction score

Hi if you are android you can still play by downloading TapTap app and then download from there.

there is also a English patch working

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.