Rainbow 6 Siege Official Thread of Breaching and Camping

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ESL final now... got singapore team... team envy...

yup. been following their progress since the regional qualifiers. sadly they lost during the qualifiers against eRa Eternity.
sU3UCPU.png

Soon can order these
a086aca59f.jpg

and new helmet for Castle
a5jrRQz.png

9hPyaMq.png

Last edited:

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
new UI coming in Season 2
rssuf5srjwdy.png

new Rook Elite uniform
https://gfycat.com/KeyScholarlyAchillestang

Album collecting Jackal and Mira's loudouts and some images of the new resort map.
http://imgur.com/a/f9t5v

Player activity the past few months.
4c0vywm3nudy.png

ESL Day 1 Operator Pick Rates:
1GcPVZh.jpg

ESL Day 2 Operator Pick Rates:
k4Sgl8I.jpg

Year 1 stats, stats and more stats!
Xy2cfpig.jpg

Last edited:

FreshMaker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u got the results of the pc competitions..?

also have they reveal what mira ability is...?

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u got the results of the pc competitions..?

also have they reveal what mira ability is...?
Team Continuum (cTm) won
2RuTllN.jpg

Game 1
Map: Consulate
eRa victory
Game 2
Map: Border
Continuum victory
Game 3
Skyscraper
Continuum Victory 6-4
Final seconds : https://clips.twitch.tv/rainbow6/UnusualKuduOSfrog
Final Bracket (PC) : https://i.imgur.com/hgxtUPI.png

Last few hours of the stream

The ESL Trophy:
eXVzudU.jpg

Mira will be new waifu

Top Live channels on Twitch.
29c48h3y23ey.jpg

Season 2 schedule
pxmdznog22ey.png

New changes to look forward in Operation: Velvet Shell:
IQ has grenades, Claymore for capitao instead of grenades
Mira gadget can be destroyed with the Twitch drone (It destroys the little gas canister below the window.)
New twitch headgear
Mira: Deployable Shield, C4
Jackal: Flash, breach charges
Vector has no ACOG
Jackal can scan the footsteps and see which operator left those footprints, then the operator gets spotted like with a drone
Jackal has 3 charges to spot with his gadget
Caveira's footsteps can't be seen from Jackal if she is in silent step

Last edited:

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1569838-Upcoming-Maintenance-Feb-8th-4am-until-8am-EST
Maintenance will take place on Feb 8th from 4am until 8am EST which will impact our online features and services. During this time players may experience disconnection from the multiplayer portions of their games and from Uplay PC and the inability to reconnect to them or to other online features, services, forums and websites. (Single player and offline play should still be available).

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding as we work to improve our infrastructure and ensure the best possible experience for players.
The scheduled maintenance started around 5pm GMT+8 till 9pm GMT+8. We probably can log into Uplay, but game servers may be affected during the period.

FreshMaker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can jackal track caviera...?

for example when at the start of a round i use caviera and run around normally... jackal can see the footprints right... so the moment i went silent mode jackal cant see where i am right...? and even if he tracks it wont reveal my position right...?

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can jackal track caviera...?

for example when at the start of a round i use caviera and run around normally... jackal can see the footprints right... so the moment i went silent mode jackal cant see where i am right...? and even if he tracks it wont reveal my position right...?

the silent step ability does not make foot prints (while it is active). but when you are moving about without silent step, he can still spot those footprints. even the old ones thus you are still trackable.

and so long as he has your foot prints (old or new), he can still track you. IMHO, i don't find jackal's tracking that much of a threat. i've eluded Jackal players before, even killed them. his weapons though, very painful.

edit: if want to learn more or train with others - we have a discord. check signature for link. voice comms is required during group sessions.

Last edited:

FreshMaker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the silent step ability does not make foot prints (while it is active). but when you are moving about without silent step, he can still spot those footprints. even the old ones thus you are still trackable.

and so long as he has your foot prints (old or new), he can still track you. IMHO, i don't find jackal's tracking that much of a threat. i've eluded Jackal players before, even killed them. his weapons though, very painful.

edit: if want to learn more or train with others - we have a discord. check signature for link. voice comms is required during group sessions.

i play on ps4 though thanks for the invite...

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
isnt discord like a team speak thing..?

why are ps4 players in there...?

Discord is more than just a voice chat software. it allows text chatting as well. it's a combination of watsapp and teamspeak together.

And because we don't just focus on one game and are open to all forms of gaming platform, we have a full community of gamers that chat about other topics (besides gaming). And no we don't sink down to EDMW levels.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.