SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

disastrous

Reaction score
Sorry too long never go RT / IPT .. is there still PPT Grade 1, 2 etc?

For RT IPPT (8th session), is there PPT band also? Or must pass the "full" criteria of IPPT?

Calander

Reaction score
Sorry too long never go RT / IPT .. is there still PPT Grade 1, 2 etc?

For RT IPPT (8th session), is there PPT band also? Or must pass the "full" criteria of IPPT?

grading is still part of the system. just that now u are not being restricted to a particular colour tag, and u can choose which colour you want.

current new system.. as long as you attended 10 IPT, u have cleared your window regardless u pass or meet your PPT or fail. Also, allowance is given for every IPT attended.

disastrous

Reaction score
grading is still part of the system. just that now u are not being restricted to a particular colour tag, and u can choose which colour you want.

current new system.. as long as you attended 10 IPT, u have cleared your window regardless u pass or meet your PPT or fail. Also, allowance is given for every IPT attended.

I did not take IPT (window closed) so taking RT in the next (now) window already .. 8th session will have IPPT? If just pass PPT grade can already? How to see which PPT band I am in?

Calander

Reaction score
I did not take IPT (window closed) so taking RT in the next (now) window already .. 8th session will have IPPT? If just pass PPT grade can already? How to see which PPT band I am in?

yes 8th session is RT-IPPT. you can see your banding in NS portal. suggest that u check using the computer instead of smartphone as the mobile app might not show your PPT.

by logging in using computer, u can see your banding under 'Book IPT' page.

disastrous

Reaction score
yes 8th session is RT-IPPT. you can see your banding in NS portal. suggest that u check using the computer instead of smartphone as the mobile app might not show your PPT.

by logging in using computer, u can see your banding under 'Book IPT' page.

Thanks! I thought all along PPT banding for was IPT IPPT only, didn't know it applies to RT IPPT too! But my book IPT button is faded out already, cannot book IPT, only can book RT.

Calander

Reaction score
Thanks! I thought all along PPT banding for was IPT IPPT only, didn't know it applies to RT IPPT too! But my book IPT button is faded out already, cannot book IPT, only can book RT.

correct.

if u are under RT, u cannot book any non-ICT IPPT and IPT, subjecting to no. RT sessions of (20-D)

but if under IPT, u can book an non-ICT IPPT and IPT (just 10 sessions to clear the window regardless pass or fail PPT).

iloveprata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IPT can book when your 1year window is closing in a month?
I dont think i can pass ippt. If i book and fail ippt, how much time do i have to clear the rts

Calander

Reaction score
IPT can book when your 1year window is closing in a month?
I dont think i can pass ippt. If i book and fail ippt, how much time do i have to clear the rts

number of RT in your next window depends on how many u have already attended for IPT. This number will be minus from 20 RT sessions... whether can u still book a not, this can be seen in your IPT Booking Page, and yes.. u still can book.

i wonder how many more NSmen still has no idea how the system works

iloveprata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
number of RT in your next window depends on how many u have already attended for IPT. This number will be minus from 20 RT sessions... whether can u still book a not, this can be seen in your IPT Booking Page, and yes.. u still can book.

i wonder how many more NSmen still has no idea how the system works
First time ippt after ord, that's why. I left one month now. Don't to book ippt or book ipt ma

Calander

Reaction score
First time ippt after ord, that's why. I left one month now. Don't to book ippt or book ipt ma

first year upon ORD is considered as Year '0' (zero). Not required to take IPPT. Thus, no need to worry about RT or charge.

for u inorder to be sure. do contact NS Hotline or your NS Unit to confirm.

A1viss

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
need help guys...

my 1st session of ipt (ipt-ippt) is today but i have to miss it cuz of some personal stuffs...

my supposedly 2nd session is on a Sunday...

can i still go to for my Sunday session (as my 1st session) den book a weekday session for my 2nd session and go for ipt-ippt?

exodiver

Banned
Reaction score
need help guys...

my 1st session of ipt (ipt-ippt) is today but i have to miss it cuz of some personal stuffs...

my supposedly 2nd session is on a Sunday...

can i still go to for my Sunday session (as my 1st session) den book a weekday session for my 2nd session and go for ipt-ippt?

1st session and 10th session need to be a session where they conduct a ippt test.

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so if i go on the coming sunday they will not allow me to inpro?

last time will let you inpro and do like normal ipt session, then next session you do the ippt.

inpro sure let u inpro, but on sunday, you better check with them count as 1 session or not just to be safe.

lookattea

Reaction score
Hi guys, i would like to know if i can just retake my ippt at safra with just the 2 static station as i failed my ippt by 2points. I scored 14pt for both static station and 21pt for 2.4km. HELP GUYS. THANK YOU.

sjskb26

Reaction score
Hi guys. I was disrupted , recently back in active reservist list. Never tried the new 3 station ippt before. My questions are:

1. Is there a machine for the push ups? If so, how does the machine judge whether the push ups are "standard" enough? How low do we have to go for the machine to "count" a rep?

2. Are machines used at all FCCs? Does Khatib camp have them? Or with a human partner to manually count?

Thanks!!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.