hwzadmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Liverpool Forum (Anfield)

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is here

messi7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dont see Swansea park bus also when playing manc just now.
There already a confirmed winnable formula against Liverpool team and yet we have not found a way to resolve that :(

Tats becoz our opponent knows our wingplay is shiat so as long as they park bus and defend deeply, our attack thru middle will be toothless

If we lose to Spurs this weekend we are effectively out of the top 4 race becoz scums have found their winning ways and are on a good run

kopsalim

Reaction score
We need to train up crosses against park bus team. Wijnaldum has proven to be a good header player. Maybe this is key to unlock code. :)

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not that i am asking or hoping for Liverpool to really lose to Spurs.

But losing to those so-called smaller teams in quick successions and in similar fashion, with absolutely no answer to overcoming such tactics, is just so Frustrating and baffling.

won mc, then threw away a 2 goal lead to Sunderland.
lost to soton league cup SF by 1-0, then drew to MU
Then, lost to swansea, then to soton league cup SF by 1-0 and then to wolves.

After that, pull back 1 goal to draw with Chelsea and lost to Hull.

judging by the pattern above... I just hope that it will be a draw against spurs. a win will be a bonus.

messi7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anfield HQ ‏@AnfieldHQ
Klopp could not contain his anger and his squad were left under no illusions over how unhappy he was. He was left incensed. (Dominic King)

Anfield HQ ‏@AnfieldHQ
Jurgen Klopp delivered a furious dressing room dressing down to his players after their season hit a new low at Hull City. (Dominic King)

Klopp has to accept that stone are stone, not all can be polish into diamond

His mistake is not reinforcing in Jan window and believing too much in our average players.. it is thru the bad times now that truly reveal the lack of quality in our squad

I really hope this summer he has done his plan well becoz we need a commanding GK, LB, DM, central playmaker, winger and a true striker not converted one

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i wonder why we cant attract player like gabriel jesus

messi7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not that i am asking or hoping for Liverpool to really lose to Spurs.

But losing to those so-called smaller teams in quick successions and in similar fashion, with absolutely no answer to overcoming such tactics, is just so Frustrating and baffling.

won mc, then threw away a 2 goal lead to Sunderland.
lost to soton league cup SF by 1-0, then drew to MU
Then, lost to swansea, then to soton league cup SF by 1-0 and then to wolves.

After that, pull back 1 goal to draw with Chelsea and lost to Hull.

judging by the pattern above... I just hope that it will be a draw against spurs. a win will be a bonus.

Yes it's frustrating but I still hope we don't have to go down this route of losing to Spurs so tat the club wakes up

If we win Spurs den top 4 is still achievable

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i wonder why we cant attract player like gabriel jesus

Lack of big money. Transfer fee reported to be 27 million pounds. Add on, agents feed, signing on fees and wages will add quite a few million to that.

Rumoured united and Barcelona offered more money to him before signing the city deal. That wouldn't have hurt him. Anyone's guess what it'll be but IMHO it'll be be more than what our highest earner Coutinho is getting.

Reaction score
Anfield HQ ‏@AnfieldHQ
Klopp could not contain his anger and his squad were left under no illusions over how unhappy he was. He was left incensed. (Dominic King)

Anfield HQ ‏@AnfieldHQ
Jurgen Klopp delivered a furious dressing room dressing down to his players after their season hit a new low at Hull City. (Dominic King)

His mistake is not reinforcing in Jan window and believing too much in our average players.. it is thru the bad times now that truly reveal the lack of quality in our squad

I really hope this summer he has done his plan well becoz we need a commanding GK, LB, DM, central playmaker, winger and a true striker not converted one

But seriously, Firmino will need be sold as he is not gd as a AM anyway. Way too slow even if he try hard

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But seriously, Firmino will need be sold as he is not gd as a AM anyway. Way too slow even if he try hard

No, that isn't his strength which is defending from the front. That's why he's preferred over sturridge. Lot of what he didn't isn't sexy and catches the eye but nonetheless equally important.

GunzerX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://www.empireofthekop.com/2017/...uction-fsg-stole-franchise-on-the-cheap-more/

These emails we’re about to share are genuine. They’re freely available from the New York Supreme Court and have been since FSG bought the club in 2010.
Henry’s comments from seven years back indicate he’s purely here to make a profit as LFC was available at a ‘steal and explain why we’ve been so inactive and unexciting in the transfer market since they took charge.
But we’ll let you make your own minds up.

GunzerX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lack of big money. Transfer fee reported to be 27 million pounds. Add on, agents feed, signing on fees and wages will add quite a few million to that.

Rumoured united and Barcelona offered more money to him before signing the city deal. That wouldn't have hurt him. Anyone's guess what it'll be but IMHO it'll be be more than what our highest earner Coutinho is getting.
To be honest...nowadays football clubs are makan by big and rich club.

Big club I mean in this term as in financially because these clubs can buy exp players in the world.

Even we change Klopp to another manager will still get same shlt. Even conte come..the outcome will be the same. Even we get a league title next year will be back to square one.

Sad to say I think FSG tried their best to make it profitable but not good enough to manage Liverpool to its fullest. We really need owners who splash lots of cash from their own fund.

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

This. IMO it's not good enough a reason to say that players we wanted were not available during the Jan window. I understand that we do not want to end up like the Carroll or Balotelli situation again but we should at least have alternatives and anticipate tell-tale signs of the current collapse prior to it (our bad form started in mid-December). The way I see things, we're like doing the same things over and over again during matches but expecting positive results.

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since we got to go with the current players with no new signing, probably can think about reinstate Moreno back as LB and put Milner as DM. With Milner experience maybe he can do that and free up Henderson further up front. And yes, please stop playing Can as I don't see what contribution he can provide and instead conceding a give away corner to Hull and ended one goal down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.