Xiaomi Android TV Box discussion II [consolidated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
s2g trying to find legit xiaomi mi box international edition, can't find any that is legit international edition. all i found are china version that the shops advertised as english but can't even run google play store.

chenaz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can anyone tell me if a factory setting of mibox from xiaomi china website work in singapore? does it block by geo location like some china apps?I don want to do any flashing or anything

i want to ask my relative to help me get one

daylight

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any one bought the international version of xiao mi from amazon b4 ?

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Can I ask learn more about the xiaomi TV box from you ppl? I have never used this or any Android TV box before. Is this something plug and play? If possible, I be looking for Japanese TV programmes channels and NBA channel.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

aikhung

Reaction score
Hey guys. Can I ask learn more about the xiaomi TV box from you ppl? I have never used this or any Android TV box before. Is this something plug and play? If possible, I be looking for Japanese TV programmes channels and NBA channel.

There is a Facebook group about Android TV BOX and Apps.
You should be able to get all information from there.
" New TV Box SG"

shooterskull

Reaction score
My Mibox 3c only has Android 4.4.2, whereas it should be 5.0. How do I update it? Thanks!

aikhung

Reaction score
@ takafan, don't think that it is international version which is pre-install with Google Play store. Try to get the internalional version of 3S Pro. You should confirm with seller before purchase.

yizhuang

Reaction score
@ takafan, don't think that it is international version which is pre-install with Google Play store. Try to get the internalional version of 3S Pro. You should confirm with seller before purchase.

The 3S Pro is the white one right ?
The 3S i think is the black slimmer one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.