Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
6a815515ly1fcgxn5qw3wj20u00min06.jpg

stylechap

Master Member
Reaction score
From what I comprehend in the news article from various sites. It seems there will be a mediatek and snapdragon variant again.
Aside from other features,CPU is a stagnant or little upgrade since redmi note 3.
Doesn't seem to be a good buy since it'll most likely be around $300+ even for imported set.

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From what I comprehend in the news article from various sites. It seems there will be a mediatek and snapdragon variant again.
Aside from other features,CPU is a stagnant or little upgrade since redmi note 3.
Doesn't seem to be a good buy since it'll most likely be around $300+ even for imported set.
im curious on your news article from various sites :o

Sent from an Xperia using GAGT

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but still limited bundle of her means that your note 4X comes preinstalled with her? or the whole phone package have her design everywhere?

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Redmi Note 4X specs' quick glance~
z2VDQRI.jpg

- Snapdragon 625
- 4100mAh battery
- 13MP rear camera
- 5.5" Full HD display

This Redmi Note 4X should probably just be the Chinese version of the Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm edition.

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
at least they have cyan, which is my favorite color. but still i wonder how does their black actual looks? (seems like a copied of iphone jet black lol :s13:)

but still the specs looks like a normal midrange phone.

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
at least they have cyan, which is my favorite color. but still i wonder how does their black actual looks? (seems like a copied of iphone jet black lol :s13:)

but still the specs looks like a normal midrange phone.
The black could be something like the iPhone 7 in matte black, can't be the Jet Black haha since it's not a glossy surface.

stylechap

Master Member
Reaction score
Pretty interesting colour although I'm not a miku fan.
Not easy to get one anyway lol

stylechap

Master Member
Reaction score
I just went to see the informations in detail.

14 Feb is sale of the normal colours maybe gold and silver only.

The Miku set is for pre-order in bilibili site starting on 14 Feb 2am as of current writing and lead time is 6-8weeks.

Miku green,phone only,without the sculpting and production number will be on sale in March.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.