[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

imscaryrawr

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just came back from an interview from CISCO for the APO position.

I graduated with a Degree from SIM but not recognized, therefore they can only offer me a Diploma pay of $2,600 basic, Sergeant rank. Lol. Don't know I study so hard for a degree for what sia.

Recruitment HR Officer there told me that it's 2D, 2N, 2Offs, 12 hours shift each - 8am to 8pm or 8pm to 8am, with a one hour break.

9 weeks training @ Jurong East where you have to stay in from Mon-Fri. Book out Friday night, book in on Sunday night 8pm.

Salary when doing the 9 weeks training = $1.5k. If halfway give up training, have to pay them $2,800.

After completing the 9 weeks training, I get a basic pay of ($2,600) + MPI - which is my performance bonus ($200). So I will have a take home pay of $2,800 gross. If plus OT all these, I might take home $3,200 - $3,300. (haven't minus CPF)

Joining bonus of $15,000 which is spread over a period of 3 years.

1st payout of $5,000 will be given to me when I get my FIRST MONTH salary, whereby I have to complete a one year bond once I receive that $5,000.

Subsequently, every 6 months after the one year bond, I will receive $2,500 every 6 months.

All these: $5,000 (1st year) + $2,500 (6 months) + $2,500 (6 months) + $2,500 (6 months) + $2,500 (6 months) is what they are referring to as their $15,000 joining bonus over a period of 3 years.

I can choose to leave after the first year bond, which is after I take the $5,000 and zao. Or I can choose to continue for the next 2 years to take their $10,000.

Surprisingly, the HR officer pretty much hired me on the spot. Told me to go for a free check up @ Changi Airport next Monday. If all is good, I can report for training in two weeks time. Seems like they are pretty desperate for people haha.

Hope this clears everyone's doubts. :)

Last edited:

Tokieda

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so you accepted? why not aetos?

I graduated with a Degree from SIM but not recognized, therefore they can only offer me a Diploma pay of $2,600 basic, Sergeant rank. Lol. Don't know I study so hard for a degree for what sia.

Recruitment HR Officer there told me that it's 2D, 2N, 2Offs, 12 hours shift each - 8am to 8pm or 8pm to 8am, with a one hour break.

9 weeks training @ Jurong East where you have to stay in from Mon-Fri. Book out Friday night, book in on Sunday night 8pm.

Salary when doing the 9 weeks training = $1.5k. If halfway give up training, have to pay them $2,800.

After completing the 9 weeks training, I get a basic pay of ($2,600) + MPI - which is my performance bonus ($200). So I will have a take home pay of $2,800 gross. If plus OT all these, I might take home $3,200 - $3,300. (haven't minus CPF)

1st payout of $5,000 will be given to me when I get my FIRST MONTH salary, whereby I have to complete a one year bond once I receive that $5,000.

Subsequently, every 6 months after the one year bond, I will receive $2,500 every 6 months.

All these: $5,000 (1st year) + $2,500 (6 months) + $2,500 (6 months) + $2,500 (6 months) + $2,500 (6 months) is what they are referring to as their $20,000 joining bonus over a period of 3 years.

I can choose to leave after the first year bond, which is after I take the $5,000 and zao. Or I can choose to continue for the next 2 years to take their $10,000.

Surprisingly, the HR officer pretty much hired me on the spot. Told me to go for a free check up @ Changi Airport next Monday. If all is good, I can report for training in two weeks time. Seems like they are pretty desperate for people haha.

TheSilentBang

Master Member
Reaction score

All these: $5,000 (1st year) + $2,500 (6 months) + $2,500 (6 months) + $2,500 (6 months) + $2,500 (6 months) is what they are referring to as their $20,000 joining bonus over a period of 3 years.

pls do update the training life and the working schedule in the future if u don mind, so we all can know whats like. thanks :)

Handsome_guy

Banned
Reaction score

All these: $5,000 (1st year) + $2,500 (6 months) + $2,500 (6 months) + $2,500 (6 months) + $2,500 (6 months) is what they are referring to as their $15,000 joining bonus over a period of 3 years.

I also quite surprised.

And they want you to refer ppl to join them as APO. Really quite desperate!

AlwinT

Reaction score
pls do update the training life and the working schedule in the future if u don mind, so we all can know whats like. thanks :)

Hi, I just left Certis as an APO. For training wise, it's quite interesting. But there's a useless trainer there who is an asshole, throw Singaporean face in front of the Malaysians -_-" (chinese guy, there's only 2 , so it's very easy to tell who). Also facility is quite lousy, especially if u get to stay in, you will cry at the humidity of the bunk. Food wise is random, some days is good, some days the chef like fell out of love.

imscaryrawr

Reaction score
Hi, I just left Certis as an APO. For training wise, it's quite interesting. But there's a useless trainer there who is an asshole, throw Singaporean face in front of the Malaysians -_-" (chinese guy, there's only 2 , so it's very easy to tell who). Also facility is quite lousy, especially if u get to stay in, you will cry at the humidity of the bunk. Food wise is random, some days is good, some days the chef like fell out of love.

hahaha! how about for female side? Do you know? btw, can use phone during stay in?

Coolsmurf

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you left the job or finish training?

Handsome_guy

Banned
Reaction score

The training is at where? Bed not good or like tekong type?

AlwinT

Reaction score
The training is at where? Bed not good or like tekong type?

At certis academy, at jurong...near science centre there. Bed sucks...it's the olden SAF foam bed...double deck some more. So if you suay share with someone who fidgets alot when sleeping...good luck...

And btw, the bunk is freaking hot and stuffy with the exception of the 2 rooms at each corner...one belongs to guys and the other girls. Locker is too small... and you will be sharing the common toilet and bathroom with alot of people who have near zero sense of hygiene..
Also, the theft rate there is quite high... even when you report to the trainers, they will just go through the motion to warn the trainees, it's almost like they are too used to hearing of such incidents. So yeah, it's a bad place to stay in at...

Last edited:

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is the different between Auxiliary Police Inspector & APO training?

I am working in AETOS as a trainer, full time.

if you clock 240hrs per month you get $2,550, if 260hrs and with ns experience is $3,000. If you clock more than that, we consider over time, so you will entitle for over time pay.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.