[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireworks79

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Paging fireworks korkor, my durex membership expired and i cant renew at the moment, my pm chibaboom liao so i cant pm u

I'll put my number here, since its not perm number also,

O905eight72one86
who ask u go sign up the toopid membership......
I ask my frd contact u den u guys OTOT in TPE

Vegitto

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Fireworks korkor, calkel korkor, i'm thinking of making specs here..
Any suggestions? Or just make at owndays since i can service it back in sg also..

fireworks79

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fireworks korkor, calkel korkor, i'm thinking of making specs here..
Any suggestions? Or just make at owndays since i can service it back in sg also..
I dun wear glasses so dun know the usage n maintenance period
but as per usual I highly recommend MIT product so I would say do it in tw

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I just wore a uniqlo long sleeve heat tech t shirt there. Reach there den feel the power of their coldness. 9 degree now. Ended up buying a jacket. Buay tahan esp when the wind keep blowing.

Sent from Sony E5823 using GAGT

Wa if I bring trench coat don't know ok or not
Think I bring one more thin Columbia heat retain something jacket also
But I going later. Don't catch a cold v impt
Once I was caught in this -14-15 n come back body still feel numb numb.
That time no experience wear sport shoes haha
Go mountain feet numb. Heat pack also no use

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Wa siao I haven't change money

For going to Alishan... saw that it's high chance blooming on march... from Taichung go there ok? Easy to go without book cab? Or must book cab? Actually will wow or not
I think I pass by sk n saw some yin Hua also. Then I was liked not excited leh lol
Don't know worth the hassle to go or not
V tiring to travel to n fro on cold weather
Thanks

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
kind of, my primary reason to go taiwan is always fahui, then secondary objective relax and enjoy

Ur mailbox full Liao

My cannot-reach-yr-full-mailbox pm to u .....

Hello
Wana check which temple u go for fa Hui? U really go to n fro within a mth for fa hui? Not cheap also leh!

---
Ps my mailbox 148 msg full
Can take in 2 more lol

Vegitto

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Fireworks korkor u can pm liao, i download firefox to make payment

joshuaho

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone help me with this?

Recently bought tickets to and back from Taiwan through scoot. However baggage limitations are as such; return flight from Taiwan 20kg each (5pax in total so 100kg) and flight TO Taiwan is 0kg.

Does this mean that trip to Taiwan, not allowed to bring any baggage which will be "deposited" when we check in? Otherwise is there any recommended purchases to make Like buy 20kg baggage and 5 person share?

PS very new and first time purchasing tickets. Usually parents do it but due to certain circumstances now living alone. Will appreciate any form of help/advice!

FreshGradDays

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone help me with this?

Recently bought tickets to and back from Taiwan through scoot. However baggage limitations are as such; return flight from Taiwan 20kg each (5pax in total so 100kg) and flight TO Taiwan is 0kg.

Does this mean that trip to Taiwan, not allowed to bring any baggage which will be "deposited" when we check in? Otherwise is there any recommended purchases to make Like buy 20kg baggage and 5 person share?

PS very new and first time purchasing tickets. Usually parents do it but due to certain circumstances now living alone. Will appreciate any form of help/advice!

For your flight to taiwan, yes possible for five people to share the 20 kg. You can add on the baggage from Manage your booking at scoot website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.