Help in O LEVEL

DaisySun

Reaction score
Hi, I have a friend who failed Science, POA and Combined humanities. She was only offered ITE courses. As she wanted to go into poly, she went to DAE. She put Health services management as the first choice. She was afraid she could not get in and asked me what is her chances. I did not know what are her chances. If you know, do comment. Does Heath sciences need not see science?

Wonderstruck

Reaction score
For dae the school wants to see your special talents. It is not a platform to apply if your result do not meet cop or requirements for the course.

Can't advise on the chances since we don't know what achievements she has.

sylvia147

Reaction score
Hi, I have a friend who failed Science, POA and Combined humanities. She was only offered ITE courses. As she wanted to go into poly, she went to DAE. She put Health services management as the first choice. She was afraid she could not get in and asked me what is her chances. I did not know what are her chances. If you know, do comment. Does Heath sciences need not see science?

Hi can I ask if your friend got into the course in rp?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.