55 to 65" LED / OLED / LCD TV discussion thread [consolidated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can get this type of price at the stores or die die must buy from the show?

not sure man.. in the first place for any really good deal you need to be at the door waiting at least 1 hour before it starts.. otherwise you can kiss the 'deal' goodbye. Secondly, how much stocks these fairs have we are not sure.

Anyway Courts will only match prices from below competitors;

Big Box
Harvey Norman & harveynorman.com.sg
Best Denki & go.bestdenki.com.sg/
Audio House
Challenger
Gain City & gaincity.com/
Newstead
Mega Discount Store
Giant
NTUC Fair Price and Fair Price Xtra
Popular
OG
Robinson
John Little
Takashimaya
Tangs
Metro
Isetan
BHG
Fortytwo.sg
Hp.com
Acer.com.sg
Dell.com
Sony.com.sg
Bosch.com.sg
Apple.com.sg

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
oic. but how to prove to them what their competitors are selling?

not sure man.. in the first place for any really good deal you need to be at the door waiting at least 1 hour before it starts.. otherwise you can kiss the 'deal' goodbye. Secondly, how much stocks these fairs have we are not sure.

Anyway Courts will only match prices from below competitors;

Big Box
Harvey Norman & harveynorman.com.sg
Best Denki & go.bestdenki.com.sg/
Audio House
Challenger
Gain City & gaincity.com/
Newstead
Mega Discount Store
Giant
NTUC Fair Price and Fair Price Xtra
Popular
OG
Robinson
John Little
Takashimaya
Tangs
Metro
Isetan
BHG
Fortytwo.sg
Hp.com
Acer.com.sg
Dell.com
Sony.com.sg
Bosch.com.sg
Apple.com.sg

mep123

Reaction score
The brochure is fake advertising look carefully at the small wordings $1285 is for 55uf680 which is a nearly 2 year old model

kyteo79

Reaction score
courts unable to match numbers which i have ... yes they are friendly and hardworking but numbers wise they are far apart.

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The brochure is fake advertising look carefully at the small wordings $1285 is for 55uf680 which is a nearly 2 year old model

wow thanks for spotting.. really so sneaky sia these people.

segafan

Reaction score
Saw best denki advert on straits times for Panasonic 55" 4K tv for $999

I also interested.. Seems like clearing stock???

waA2UdK.jpg

Direct link: http://imgur.com/a/Oqswf

Last edited:

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to update Courts have called me to go down collect the refund in the form of vouchers... Heard that the amount will be more than the difference...let's see.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to update Courts have called me to go down collect the refund in the form of vouchers... Heard that the amount will be more than the difference...let's see.

Wah, the courts money back promise seems true. Next time if want to buy something, go compare first. Buy from them, take picture of competitor price, as for difference refund

clokwerk0

Reaction score
Wah, the courts money back promise seems true. Next time if want to buy something, go compare first. Buy from them, take picture of competitor price, as for difference refund

After comparing prices, why not just buy from the vendor that sells the same TV at a cheaper price and save actual cash. Rather than go to the vendor that offer price matching refund in vouchers that can only be used at their store?:s11:

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After comparing prices, why not just buy from the vendor that sells the same TV at a cheaper price and save actual cash. Rather than go to the vendor that offer price matching refund in vouchers that can only be used at their store?:s11:

It was by chance that I pass by Best.. I didn't go with the deliberate intention to compare prices.
Anyway courts just gave me $225 voucher which means the TV is effectively $1599 - $225 = $1374 of cos with the catch that the $225 can only be used in courts and valid for only 1 yeae.

clokwerk0

Reaction score
It was by chance that I pass by Best.. I didn't go with the deliberate intention to compare prices.
Anyway courts just gave me $225 voucher which means the TV is effectively $1599 - $225 = $1374 of cos with the catch that the $225 can only be used in courts and valid for only 1 yeae.

My post was intended for another poster, who's post I quoted.

Your circumstance is different than the post I've quoted earlier. You've bought your's before noticing a lower price quoted by another vendor. So you have to live with refund via store vouchers.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Nothing is free. Vouchers is like purposely want you to come back buy other stuffs. Like that, we should compare before making purchases. Compare Harvey, Courts, Best, Audio House and big box

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nothing is free. Vouchers is like purposely want you to come back buy other stuffs. Like that, we should compare before making purchases. Compare Harvey, Courts, Best, Audio House and big box

From my experience, you should go down to megadiscount store to get the best pricing. They have the most competitive pricing.

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The one at kallang leisure park?

Yes, novena also have an outlet if I remember correctly. Their pricing is very competitive so you should go there and get a price first before trying out other places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.