King's Raid

ayumifuse

Reaction score
Hello. I m playing the game too. Gïigâmēsh on asia server. So far i only upgraded normal eq and used the free heroes. Have cleared stage 1&2 hard and m at stage 3 easy. Heroes wise no need purchase now in my opinion. Gears more impt

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hello. I m playing the game too. Gïigâmēsh on asia server. So far i only upgraded normal eq and used the free heroes. Have cleared stage 1&2 hard and m at stage 3 easy. Heroes wise no need purchase now in my opinion. Gears more impt

stockade can't clear because don't have recommended heroes.

then drag too long, enrage timer over.

all kena whacked to death.

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
ohhh! thanks! u got any recommended 3* hero to get?

haven't got any heroes..

can't recommend.

need a better healer than the default..

only can heal the weakest..

sometimes need aoe heal then deep sheet.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

what level are you ?

can add me Swordsman ?

playing on asia server.

ayumifuse

Reaction score
stockade can't clear because don't have recommended heroes.

then drag too long, enrage timer over.

all kena whacked to death.

Hmm. I have no problems in any of the challenges.. i upgraded all my armor n weaps to +10 den change when i have higher tier.. so far did not summon any weapon n heroes using gems. I m lvl 9 only. I used all the exp pots on my heroes tho therefore they r all lvl30+. I bought the premium pack for the gold. Haha

ayumifuse

Reaction score
haven't got any heroes..

can't recommend.

need a better healer than the default..

only can heal the weakest..

sometimes need aoe heal then deep sheet.

Use the second skill(shield) for frey. Its more useful dan her heal. Also, always upgrade their skills to the max

ayumifuse

Reaction score
1 question do u spend money.

the upgrading of heroes cost shitload of gold.

I stated below.. i bought the premium pack for the gold and fragments. I only used to upgrade my hero to 3*. The gems not spent yet. The rest of the gold i earned from selling eq

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hmm. I have no problems in any of the challenges.. i upgraded all my armor n weaps to +10 den change when i have higher tier.. so far did not summon any weapon n heroes using gems. I m lvl 9 only. I used all the exp pots on my heroes tho therefore they r all lvl30+. I bought the premium pack for the gold. Haha

i see.. think i need to buy premium pack..

gold not enough.

which is more important ?

tier, grade or stars ?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

u can clear normal and hard stockade too ?

ayumifuse

Reaction score
u can clear normal and hard stockade too ?

Hmm..? Stockade is by daily area right? Yea i cleared yesterday n today. Tower of challenge at L13 and ancient vault at L15. For equipment tier is most impt. T3 no stars eq beats +10 T2 2 stars eq

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hmm..? Stockade is by daily area right? Yea i cleared yesterday n today. Tower of challenge at L13 and ancient vault at L15. For equipment tier is most impt. T3 no stars eq beats +10 T2 2 stars eq

i see how about grade (color)

t3 green can beat t2 purple ?

stockade i can only clear easy. normal for today stockade. need 1 or 2 character with a cc skillset.. stun isn't enough. those harphy on air deal 0 damage.. need to knock them down/stun then able to deal damage.

Last edited:

ayumifuse

Reaction score
i see how about grade (color)

t3 green can beat t2 purple ?

stockade i can only clear easy. normal for today stockade. need 1 or 2 character with a cc skillset.. stun isn't enough. those harphy on air deal 0 damage.. need to knock them down/stun then able to deal damage.

Color i tink only for upgrading lvl.. my t3 green beats my +10 t2 purple. The harpies one u must time ur skills. Once ur kasel uses first skill immediately use roi and cleo skills to immediate kill.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Color i tink only for upgrading lvl.. my t3 green beats my +10 t2 purple. The harpies one u must time ur skills. Once ur kasel uses first skill immediately use roi and cleo skills to immediate kill.

not enough dps. :s13: time liao.

time to upgrade gear.

normal mode enrage timer down.

kena wiped.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.