Huawei Mediapad M3

steveyhere

Reaction score
Anyone know if there is a difference between the Huawai M3 bought from China (official shop) and the local (or Malaysia) unit?

The standard price is CNY 1888 which is equivalent to SGD 390.

The Malaysian price is about MYD 1699 or SGD 540. A difference of SGD 150. The shipping cost is probably $30.

Not sure if the Chinese set covers by International Warranty.

lbcben

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought this from Lazada MY, speaker damm good.
All other brand be it apple samsung..can throw away

sound quality is amazing

lbcben

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i ask my malaysian colleague to buy for me using their lazada MY a/c

Tiffa

Reaction score
Hi, considering of getting one.

Can anyone share if playing games like any lags for playing 7 knights, valiant force etc?

is Nougat upgrade coming?

Thanks.

Coldhead

Reaction score
Bro, you got the 32GB or 64GB? Thats very good price.
32gb. Vat refund they have a round down policy so only got 600 baht back instead of 7% minus 100baht processing fee. So about $510
If u got Thai fren ask them help u buy cuz using certain Thai credit card got additional 5%. At siam paragon department store top level
Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

Last edited:

ghgan1

Reaction score
if you buy from taobao reseller, it will bundle with 14 accessories and cost around $385 for wifi 32gb with shipping probably will cost $420 with ezbuy or less. If buy directly from huawai official taobao website will be without accessories.

Here is the link from taobao reseller.

I am still waiting for review of the EMUI 5.0 on this M3 before pulling the trigger. Not sure the upcoming EMUI 5.0 will improve the GPU performance.

Anyone know if there is a difference between the Huawai M3 bought from China (official shop) and the local (or Malaysia) unit?

The standard price is CNY 1888 which is equivalent to SGD 390.

The Malaysian price is about MYD 1699 or SGD 540. A difference of SGD 150. The shipping cost is probably $30.

Not sure if the Chinese set covers by International Warranty.

ghgan1

Reaction score
Can consider buying from Amazon at $279 USD with free shipping and zero import fee.

PS.Hipster

Reaction score
If buy from sg or my, got those 14 free gifts?

Interested in it for videos and moba games

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.