The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
*Clears throat* As far as I know, certain "local" brands that we have discussed before are known to sell white label products. But tbh many brands do this, even those professional salon brands. There's no law as far as I know claiming that this practice is illegal. The only thing here is that those "local" brands we have discussed about.. The quality of the products are..... Use once or twice u can tell alreh. Hair turns into straw after washing product out.

White label made in china:

SG REGISTERED CO. / HSA APPROVED:
CCPN1619811 APESTOMEN GROOMING / Cola Pomade

Xkky4sl.png

dGubIcY.png

For those interested can find out more ;)
https://eservice.hsa.gov.sg/prism/common/enquirepublic/SearchCCPN.do?action=load

Last edited:

nichsong

Reaction score

nichsong

Reaction score

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Anyway does anyone know if ubersuave, getzgy, apestomen, refined and hype homme are all white label products? (coming from same US manufacturer but marketed as different product)

those brand above i think ah tiong brand sibo?
from china

CrunchTime

Reaction score
what shampoo would you guys recommend ah? I've been using mister pompadour for a while but tbh the minty feel isn't that strong (or maybe my hair too thick lol) and i don't know if it makes any difference to my hair... Feel like switching to something else!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
chance? mensbazaar sold his business?

that site is not secured. better becareful..

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what shampoo would you guys recommend ah? I've been using mister pompadour for a while but tbh the minty feel isn't that strong (or maybe my hair too thick lol) and i don't know if it makes any difference to my hair... Feel like switching to something else!

can try vogne moisturising shampoo. lather and cleanse well.
if you want the mint feel, then tea tree shampoo.

PinkOnion

Reaction score
Just wanna ask if you have (or know of anyone) who has samples or used products for ByVilain DC/GD? I am willing to buy from you guys!

I have soft, thin and fine hair... So I guess I wanna try DC? I just don't want to commit to buying a new tub and realising that it doesn't suit me. I tried QS but it doesn't seem to work for me, too oily, no hold.

Thanks!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wanna ask if you have (or know of anyone) who has samples or used products for ByVilain DC/GD? I am willing to buy from you guys!

I have soft, thin and fine hair... So I guess I wanna try DC? I just don't want to commit to buying a new tub and realising that it doesn't suit me. I tried QS but it doesn't seem to work for me, too oily, no hold.

Thanks!

i have a jar of gold digger, maybe around 20% used.
you want i sell you cheap.

cause i got alot of products lying around.

$15 jiu hao

Haeresis

Reaction score
Hi guys i have thin and slightly wavy hair, i normally do back/side comb will morris motley chrome work for me? and where do i get it? thanks.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys i have thin and slightly wavy hair, i normally do back/side comb will morris motley chrome work for me? and where do i get it? thanks.

you can get it from me.

chrome will definitely work well for you. can click the link under my signature.
promo ending soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.