Play-E chu pattern

bwaysaibonk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
alot of people sell games, but alot of people also dun wan to sell games.

personally i dun like to sell my games also but i still prefer physical and the only digital games i buy are those tt i see myself gg to play over and over again so i dun have to keep changing disc

anyway i dun doubt that there r people who need to sell their games to fund their gaming but there r also people who r high earners and really dont give a sh!t about the stupid prices shops give us (like wan to offer me 10$ for my 3ds games come on la wtf that is not even 1 meal) sometimes i rather use my disc as frisbee than resell
But then it's always better to have more options to do what you want with what you paid for. Be it whether you wanna sell it, give to friends ah mao or ah gao or playing freebies.

Sent from Smlj? using GAGT

mliolukiye

Reaction score
u damn free sia troll in the switch thread finish liao come here kpkb call ppl kum lan

At least he/she is much better now. Last time he/she tried very hard to be unique/special by creating his/her own words/language which is a sore to even read...now he/she still retains that uniqueness by using the below only:

Chiu = You

WTF? Hahaha

tidiii

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At least he/she is much better now. Last time he/she tried very hard to be unique/special by creating his/her own words/language which is a sore to even read...now he/she still retains that uniqueness by using the below only:

Chiu = You

WTF? Hahaha

uh...actually most of the words he use is edmw lingo..like chiu...
and he did say that this thread was originally from edmw subforum

i gues u 281 posts nvr leave this subsection much?

but his engrish abit give people headache..

mliolukiye

Reaction score
uh...actually most of the words he use is edmw lingo..like chiu...
and he did say that this thread was originally from edmw subforum

i gues u 281 posts nvr leave this subsection much?

but his engrish abit give people headache..

Sorry I didn't know about that lingo. I used to post in gameaxis back then only and I don't remember such words being used, which now has migrated here. Only recently then I got back to read and post in game forums.

Haha pardon me for being such a noob.

But right on point about the headache. Cannot read it with ease at all! I'm taking about earlier posts - excessive use until some other users put him on ignore list. LOL.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.