Visa to Australia

Grandus

Reaction score
Thanks Kangaroos Team supper fast service in helping to apply 5 visa's.

Highly recommended :s12:

N-thraX

Reaction score
thanks team kangaroos for the fast service in helping my friend and I to apply for our ETAs!!! much appreciated! really recommend applying for your ETAs through them

imanf_m

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Ms Kang,
Just emailed you my visa application details. Thanks in advance!

Thank you Ms Kang for the assistance rendered!
Have applied my visa with Ms Kang for a couple of times and she never fails to deliver in such quick timing.

Octopuz

Reaction score
Thanks to Ms. Kang & team for fast application.. applied late yesterday and I've got the approval in afternoon.. :)

Immortal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Kangaroos Kang, have dropped you an email. :)

Edit: Verified and got mine within an hour. Awesome.

Last edited:

Paperless

Reaction score
Thank you very much ms kang and team for the fast, reliable and good service!! Received the visas within an hour even at 12am!

simeswift

Reaction score
thanks team kangaroo for the superb service. very chop and fast service. 15 min and visa was done.

cheapcheep

Master Member
Reaction score
Excellent service by the team from Kangaroos Kang! Got my visas approved in less than 15 mins, probably the fastest I have ever experienced so far.

Cheers!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.