SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, i would like to know if i can just retake my ippt at safra with just the 2 static station as i failed my ippt by 2points. I scored 14pt for both static station and 21pt for 2.4km. HELP GUYS. THANK YOU.
Q5. Can an NSman retake a static station that he has scored badly in?

Ans: The NSman can re-take that static station within 90 days from the date he
last took the IPPT. To be eligible for this partial re-test, he must have failed
to achieve at least 1 point in only one static station in the IPPT, but has
attained the required minimum total points. However, he will not be
eligible for the monetary incentive.

I guess it looks like a no. but your running very good, think you train a bit more can hit silver easily liao.

maisatomai

Banned
Reaction score
take IPPT need wear sleeveless top?

The safety officer ask me go change when I went ICT and took IPPT with the grey shirt.

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The safety officer ask me go change when I went ICT and took IPPT with the grey shirt.

the camp might be enforcing their dress code. this is normal.

if you go for ippt at those army fc, then they don't care so much.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

In camp they quite particular. During my ICT time, dress code die die has to be running singlet when u take IPPT in order to reduce risk of heat exhaustion/stroke

Kerahhh

Reaction score
I've just been called by CMPB and asked me to report for a charge. This is my second time missing my RT cycle. But I did try to pass it during my ICT last December. Will I go to DB or get fined? And if so, by how much? Thanks!

Deunamist

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I need to go overseas for a very important 4-day long work trip in two weeks hence missing out the opportunity to complete my RT (window closes end of the month) as I can only attend up to a maximum of 18 sessions now. I might not even be able to complete the remaining sessions that I booked because I'm serving a number of clients now whose deadlines are all coming and I still have to rush collaterals for my work trip which was only planned in mid-Feb (if I don't go, it would mean possible loss of income)

I read that under the new system, no possibility of extension now, so am I completely screwed? I can't tell my company to tell someone else to go as I am self-employed with no employees. Almost died last year from working on my degree and cleaning up the mess from an errant business partner whom I've since sacked (and I'm still in the process of cleaning it up). Went for last year's charge and the JDO just told me that I should have managed my time better. I was in a really bad position where I hated my life, barely had opportunity to sleep and he's lucky I didn't break his face then.

What can I do? Email my unit? But don't want another robot reply....

Last edited:

battledome64

Master Member
Reaction score
It's weird I did 3x Ippt and 2xipt but my RT required me to do 20 sessions?

Then what's the point of doing more Ippt and ipt previously

Calander

Reaction score
Have been seeing posts on asking what will happen if their first and last IPT session, which is IPT-IPPT, and booked on a "No Test" session, but no revert on the outcome.

dr34mc4st3r

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have been seeing posts on asking what will happen if their first and last IPT session, which is IPT-IPPT, and booked on a "No Test" session, but no revert on the outcome.

The session is already no test, you go also no point. Better rebook ...

Calander

Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.