[Official] Ghost Recon: Wildlands

forumbot

Reaction score
Any lobang to get cheapest price for
the Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold edition, on Windows PC?
Please post here, thanks!

Last edited:

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
with my gtx970 on 1440p..it stutters so much and the framerate so low..unless its lowest setting..

looks like i have to skip the game...:s22::s22:

how was the beta so far? is the game fun?

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

and for those looking to join up with other Ghost Recon players, can join our Discord. Details in sig.

forumbot

Reaction score
Last edited:

Palmster

Reaction score
Anyone wanna team up for Co op to complete the missions ? Add gamer tag Lincolner thx

spidercyj

Master Member
Reaction score
with my gtx970 on 1440p..it stutters so much and the framerate so low..unless its lowest setting..

looks like i have to skip the game...:s22::s22:

how was the beta so far? is the game fun?

Whut? Serious ****? GTX970 so fast obsolete Liao?

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
it lasted me for almost 3 years....finish all the previous gen games lor..den get new gpu for new gen game:s22:

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Asia Xbox One version recalled due to problems with the physical discs.

https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/2/144312.html

Ubisoft 出品,在今(8)日發售的 PC / PlayStation 4 / Xbox One 戰術射擊遊戲《火線獵殺:野境(Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands )》根據經銷商的透露,原訂於今日上市的 Xbox One 實體光碟版,亞洲版本因發現遊戲光碟瑕疵,影響範圍包含台灣、香港和韓國等地,即日起 Xbox One 版本遊戲全面收回。

根據確認,該問題已經緊急由原廠進行處理中,目前預定在 3 月中旬重新發售,屆時將會把正確的實體版遊戲送至預購玩家手中。另外,《火線獵殺:野境》的 Xbox Live 數位下載版並不受影響,如期上架販售中。

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those who bought/pre-ordered the deluxe edition, did you guys get the steelbook?

forumbot

Reaction score
GAMERSGATE awesome price:

approx. SGD $ 55 (shows as Indian Rupee 2549.15)
for the PC version of
Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition
BUT ONLY IF THROUGH VPN to INDIA.

NOTE:
If you are connecting from Singapore, and not through a VPN to INDIA, then the link below will show the SG Dollars price of S$95.97, NOT the Indian Rupee price of RP 2549.15.

IMPORTANT: Gamersgate charges in US Dollars, when you are about to confirm the purchase.
The indian rupee or sg dollar is converted to US Dollars when making your payment.

LINK:
https://www.gamersgate.com/DD-TCGR-...m-clancy-s-ghost-recon-wildlands-gold-edition

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.