Audio Technica Appreciation Thread

xDragon

Reaction score
Anyone tried the LS200 ? Would like to get some opinions on it.

Initial impressions when I was in japan:

Similar sound sig as the IM02, but a clear overall refinement over it. One thing that stood out to me was the treble. Extremely crisp without any overbearing sibilance.

I tried the other LS iems too, but if I were buying any of them or upgrading from my IM03 then I'd only bother with the LS200.

Edit: I previously owned the IM02 before upgrading to the IM03.

slogd3ad

Reaction score
I hear Audio Technica's sound quality is great.
Can recommend me any wireless over-ear headphones? For music, movies and traveling
Budgeting $300 or less.. or can stretch an extra if worth for the value.

I'm using Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 for my gaming, the sound is great imo... I'm not an audiophile purists.. even Apple earpods is good for me...

Last edited:

etoilebiscuit

Master Member
Reaction score
breathing new life into my im70s

DnnDX9Vl.jpg

9BFodbxl.jpg

MrMundy

Master Member
Reaction score
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=534436668597

TB2u0dvrVXXXXcYXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!2825397648.jpg_600x600.jpg

just received this replacement cable (L connector) for my m40x, build quality is really solid, especially at the connectors, though u can't use the 6.5mm adapter with this (can la but need to use some force to "screw" in the adapter, which will leave the threading marks on the connector)

cost me $16.44 to ship to ezbuy (ezbuy to singapore cost $1+)

those looking for a quality shorter cable can consider this, notch bad https://world.taobao.com/item/544860790011.htm?

Last edited:

Kamalraj07

Reaction score
Ath M50x replacement pads

I've been using the Ath M50x for almost a year and the ear pads are cracking and peeling off already. Anyone knows of any good replacement pads for the Ath M50x? They doesn't necessarily have to be the same stock pads or from the same brand. I'm looking for a pair that doesn't wear out easily and that also feels comfortable. I don't feel that the stock pads are comfortable. Thanks..

MrMundy

Master Member
Reaction score
I've been using the Ath M50x for almost a year and the ear pads are cracking and peeling off already. Anyone knows of any good replacement pads for the Ath M50x? They doesn't necessarily have to be the same stock pads or from the same brand. I'm looking for a pair that doesn't wear out easily and that also feels comfortable. I don't feel that the stock pads are comfortable. Thanks..
Massdrop have velour pads, go check them out, i think still dropping

xDragon

Reaction score

HM5 pads, can buy from amazon

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.