Upcoming Samsung Tab S3

Bonn

Master Member
Reaction score
Really awesome specs and the AKG tuned speakers. Geesh...This will be one awesome tablet from Samsung. This is a leak but the official info will be available on Monday. Follow the link to see more. Woots!

https://www.mysmartprice.com/gear/2017/02/25/exclusive-samsung-galaxy-tab-s3-specifications-images/

Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-S3-vs.-Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-S2-Specifications.jpg

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel the specs are just average. The fact is that tablets have been lagging behind big time from their smaller counterparts, our mobile phones. Considering that this is the flagship model of their Android based tablets, the specs such as memory and likely processor is nowhere near any flagship phones with powerful SOCs and 6GB of memory.

tonytan2006

Reaction score

tonytan2006

Reaction score
I feel the specs are just average. The fact is that tablets have been lagging behind big time from their smaller counterparts, our mobile phones. Considering that this is the flagship model of their Android based tablets, the specs such as memory and likely processor is nowhere near any flagship phones with powerful SOCs and 6GB of memory.

Most ppl use mobile more then tablet, #ColdHardTruth

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most ppl use mobile more then tablet, #ColdHardTruth

That's me. I have given up on Android tablets, and instead started using a mid end mobile phone which sports specs that is better than this. Even the likes of a Xiaomi Mi Max may serve well as a tablet with its bigger screen size, and it comes with LTE at an affordable price. ;)

Bonn

Master Member
Reaction score
Thats great. Been waiting patiently for a Samsung tablet with decent speakers. The Pen is a bonus though. Been itching for the S Pen since the death of the Note 7. Guess time to retire my Tab S 10.5. Lols...

killer

Master Member
Reaction score
Need to replace my tab s 8.4 as well. Hope they have another tablet this yr. Had the old note 8, and wasn't too impress with the pen thingy back then

defnull

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hoping it comes cheap........ need to get 1 to replace ipad air (giving to parents)

still need to buy mobile phone.......... s8 is gonna be damn ex

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.