Malaysia prepaid card

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the highlight! This and the 5GB for RM50 Happy Hour Season Pass, are good choices for our type of needs (mainly data). :)

You're not the only user around here - don't be selfish!

haha, may be someone is waiting for 5GB for RM30 deal. :s13::s13:

Anyway I am quite happy with 1GB/RM10 promo..

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Depending on your personal usage and frequency of visiting Malaysia lah.

My 4GB of data also don't know can finish or not for the next 2.5 years lol unless I play game when on the go in Malaysia.....

It is very likely that xox will not see me topping up anymore for the coming 2.5 years....

Last edited:

zzxxzzxx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Depending on your personal usage and frequency of visiting Malaysia lah.

My 4GB of data also don't know can finish or not for the next 2.5 years lol unless I play game when on the go in Malaysia.....

It is very likely that xox will not see me topping up anymore for the coming 2.5 years....

What i see, min 150mb/day. 350mb/7days. 500mb/30days.
If one goes to msia twice a month, and only 1 day each time.
300mb/mth. 10 months use up 3GB le.

150mb / month = 3GB can use 20 months
Your 4GB, can use for 26 months. But only 1 time a month.

RM 10 - SIM
RM 30 - SP Super 3GB
RM 40 - 3GB use for 28 months

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What i see, min 150mb/day. 350mb/7days. 500mb/30days.
If one goes to msia twice a month, and only 1 day each time.
300mb/mth. 10 months use up 3GB le.

150mb / month = 3GB can use 20 months
Your 4GB, can use for 26 months. But only 1 time a month.

RM 10 - SIM
RM 30 - SP Super 3GB
RM 40 - 3GB use for 28 months

True true.

I only go to Malaysia the most, twice in 6 month, each time for less than 5 days or sort nia...

So, for me should be more than enough.. :)

joo koontz

Reaction score
Field report due to emergency visit to dentist last Saturday:

Digi official shop at JB City Square sold Digi Best Prepaid at RM 38 (SIM card - RM 8 + bundle data RM 30).

Same goes for nearby U Mobile shop : RM 38.5 (with bundle data).

Only Hotlink shop (Celcom?) sells RM10 for SIM card but their computer down thus they couldn't sell it.

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today promo is 5GB for RM50 for Xox.

Few of you might want to grab it now... :)

camelsback

Reaction score
why buy sim card from malsysia when local telco has their roaming. its so cheap. $5/month for 200mb
or
$10/month for 1gb

Can cancel after one month.

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why buy sim card from malsysia when local telco has their roaming. its so cheap. $5/month for 200mb
or
$10/month for 1gb

Not flexible lah. How about voice call and sms within Malaysia besides Internet data?

Without local Malaysia card, roaming voice calls and sms charges from Singapore telco leh...

Also, S$10 is RM30 per month for 1gb!

For RM30, I can have 3GB of high speed Internet data in Malaysia leh...and I can keep that 3GB for 28 months or more without the need to cancel it after a day or a month leh...

Last edited:

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score
Not flexible lah. How about voice call and sms within Malaysia besides Internet data?

Without local Malaysia card, roaming voice calls and sms charges from Singapore telco leh...

Also, S$10 is RM30 per month for 1gb!

For RM30, I can have 3GB of high speed Internet data in Malaysia leh...and I can keep that 3GB for 28 months or more without the need to cancel it after a day or a month leh...

problem is you need 2 phone if you are using for single sim phone or you need to get a dual sim phone.

single sim phone, need to switch simcard from yr singapore sim and malaysia sim to use on yr regular phone.

not all like to carry 2 big phone or else have to spend more to buy dual sim phone like Huawei Mate 9 support 4G + 3G and dual whatsapp mobile no.

maisatomai

Banned
Reaction score
or
$10/month for 1gb

1) if you apply 200mb with telco and used 1gb, gg already:s13:
2) 3gb cost $15+28 months expiry. If you go in every month, it cheaper to use sim card from Malaysia
3) If you use grab maybe people will call you to confirm location. if you use telco roaming, also GG

If you are a professional, maybe you need 2 sim card. If you are a peasant, who care if people cannot reach you on that particular day you go Malaysia. Also, most people can whatapps you

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a dual sim phone. So, one card each slot.

When I visit Malaysia, I basically switch off my StarHub sim so that no one can disturb me from my office. Haha.

Only the selected few people have my Malaysia sim card number to contact me.

At the same time, I can communicate cheaply within Malaysia with everyone including all my group people who have a Malaysian sim card too.

Everyone in my group sure has a Malaysian sim card one. Easy and cheap to keep in touch there. :) worries free! :)

Last edited:

fadefade

Reaction score
hi all any1 knows for digi prepaid says whatsapp unlimited is only for the malaysia line or it is the phone ??

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all any1 knows for digi prepaid says whatsapp unlimited is only for the malaysia line or it is the phone ??

I believe it's for the use of the Whatsapp app, regardless of which number it's registered with (if that's what you're referring to).

There may be something about it in the T&C or FAQ in their website, otherwise can check with them at the Digi Community forum or contact their CSO via other means.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Get your FREE Internet on the MyDigi app today!

Get your FREE Internet on the MyDigi app today!

Download or update the MyDigi app from 1- 31 Mar 2017 and enjoy a total of 3GB FREE Internet over 3 months as a welcome gift from us.

Terms & Conditions Apply

The Welcome Gift refers to 3GB internet which will be granted to the Eligible Participants by way of three (3) consecutive months upon completing the steps stated in Clause 4.1 above. The Eligible Participant will be granted 1GB internet each month and each 1GB internet has a validity period of seven (7) days.

Rui2

Reaction score
- off topic -

Anywhere in Johor Bahru that takes in 2nd hand HP huh?

Thank you

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.