What to choose? pc, xb1 or ps4

veltix

Reaction score
My preference type is shooters, action hack and slash rpg, turn based rpg.

Which console hold the most top game quality? pc,ps4,xb1?
will re7 be on pc? and nier automata?

scourge

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
6Ss6w15l.jpg

=:p

Sent from TwoMinus TWOMINUS B3003 using GAGT

fubarfudd

Reaction score
What do you currently have as PC and is it filling your needs?

PC is definitely most versatile and extensible.

Otherwise PS4 is really cool.

quebac

Reaction score
consoles are of less hassle to setup/run/use.

PC as mentioned by others would be very customisable...upgradable, able to replace failed components, etc. great for emulating older consoles, too.

Last edited:

fuzzywuzzyyy

Reaction score
I have both, and honestly, I couldn't live without one or the other.

I like to pay FPS games like CS and Overwatch on my PC.

PS4 on the other hand, have amazing exclusive games that are not available to the "PC master race" such as The Last of Us, Uncharted series and Horizon Zero Dawn.

So if you have the money, get both. If not, check out those PS4 exclusives I mentioned and if for some reason, they don't interest you, go build a PC. You can build a PC for the same cost of a console and beat the specs of a console.

3dfxplayer

Reaction score
Pretty much no reason to get an xbox, everything that is on the xbox will eventually be available on PC.

fuzzywuzzyyy

Reaction score
I have both, and honestly, I couldn't live without one or the other.

I like to pay FPS games like CS and Overwatch on my PC.

PS4 on the other hand, have amazing exclusive games that are not available to the "PC master race" such as The Last of Us, Uncharted series and Horizon Zero Dawn.

So if you have the money, get both. If not, check out those PS4 exclusives I mentioned and if for some reason, they don't interest you, go build a PC. You can build a PC for the same cost of a console and beat the specs of a console.

Oh and how can I forget my favourite PS4 exclusive: Bloodborne

MasterChief86

Reaction score
I like xbox one more cuz it's got better online than ps4. that said, i wish it could have the japanese exclusives like ps4 does. to me, that's the only real advantage ps4 has over xbo

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I like xbox one more cuz it's got better online than ps4. that said, i wish it could have the japanese exclusives like ps4 does. to me, that's the only real advantage ps4 has over xbo

xbox live is better is a thing of the past

personally for me is i cannot tahan the xbox one controller, i had it for 2 days and i sold it on PC

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.