The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Discussion Thread

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone explore amiibo function on zelda yet? damn..if you have amiibo and amiibo cards...you dont really need to go out hunting for food anymore...just tap amiibo enough :p

but..only Zelda related amiibo will give u chest...non related will only give foods material but who's care..i can now just scan all my acnl amiibo card to get food materials :D

see my loot..
4En2Dmp.jpg

nice. later i go unbox my wolf link and SSB Link to get Epona keke

tokyofanboi

Reaction score
anyone explore amiibo function on zelda yet? damn..if you have amiibo and amiibo cards...you dont really need to go out hunting for food anymore...just tap amiibo enough :p

but..only Zelda related amiibo will give u chest...non related will only give foods material but who's care..i can now just scan all my acnl amiibo card to get food materials :D

see my loot..
4En2Dmp.jpg

gonna take quite a while to scan all this stacks

DXwpYOm.jpg

Only can use once a day, cannot keep scanning

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
wah. whole day Zelda damn shag *___*

I still don't know which materials are safe to sell

regarding a shrine quest......
regarding the 3x trees on mountain top
that one cannot clear early in the game?

I see the extreme cold weather already started way before I can make it to the mountain top. so need a lot of spicy meat and seafood?

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah. whole day Zelda damn shag *___*

I still don't know which materials are safe to sell

regarding a shrine quest......
regarding the 3x trees on mountain top
that one cannot clear early in the game?

I see the extreme cold weather already started way before I can make it to the mountain top. so need a lot of spicy meat and seafood?
have you got your double warmeth?

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
eb0Ydjx.jpg

anyone seen this horse b4?
Not sure is it random?
sorry abt e pic quality,playing WII U ver
SWITCH still struck at Jpn :(

not enough. jus tried. need at least 1 spicy meat and seafood fry

or mine is broken:(

You need a fish(by throwing bomb into the pond to kill those fishes)
A raw meat(can be from wild boar)
Spicy pepper(I think can be looted from old man's house)

But don't eat the dish after u have prepared, instead tell the old man you have something to show him.

jgyy1990

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the bow aiming a bit hard to me. I need tof wave joycon just to aim lol

qyc_91

Reaction score
can disable the motion sensor aiming from options. i did that.

the right stick isnt really that precise to aim also :s22:

I disabled motion sensor and use physically move Link if I want to make small changes to aiming.

qyc_91

Reaction score
Everyone : You're the legendary Link, please save the princess & the world from the evil
Also everyone : you want this item? lmao you gonna waste 1 day on a quest to get necessary items for me first

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Everyone : You're the legendary Link, please save the princess & the world from the evil
Also everyone : you want this item? lmao you gonna waste 1 day on a quest to get necessary items for me first

princess can slowly wait until i finish explore the whole map before saving the world~

anyone know how can i check my bond with the horse other than go to the stable? i know when he/she don't try to go straight mean not yet 100% bond..but i want to know how much more to go...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.