HWZ GoPro users

minimalis

Reaction score
Interested in getting Removu S1 online

problem is there is 2 version, one for gopro 3,3+,4 while another is for hero 5

i have a hero4 silver for more than a year already and is interested in getting a gimbal

getting the S1 for gopro 4 version would kinda limit me in the future should i choose to upgrade to gopro 5

dilemma now

Just buy the Hero 4 version and buy the extra Hero 5 casing. That's the only difference.

setiardi

Reaction score
Interested in getting Removu S1 online

problem is there is 2 version, one for gopro 3,3+,4 while another is for hero 5

i have a hero4 silver for more than a year already and is interested in getting a gimbal

getting the S1 for gopro 4 version would kinda limit me in the future should i choose to upgrade to gopro 5

dilemma now
There's only 1 version of the removu s1. Only difference there 2 frame mounts.You can purchase the additional Hero 5 frame for USD $14.90.

zhix

Reaction score
Does anyone where I can get my hands on Karma Grip in SG ? Leaving for a trip on 29th .. hoping to get one before I leave ..

Last edited:

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Recently ordered for a friend the Session 5 for $355 on Qoo10. Use $80 discount (min $400 spend) and $15 store discount (Outdoor Sports Travel). Too bad no DBS cashback of $50 this time around, otherwise it will be only $305. Great price imho.
People are selling 2nd hand Session 4 for $260 and above on Carousell.

Sent from Samsung SM-G920I using GAGT

alex76

Reaction score
I'm still new to GoPro, what benefits does this Feiyu Gimbal and Removu S1 give?

As of now I just want to use my Gopro as dashcam while driving overseas and also able to clip on my winter jacket while hiking and some cave exploration.

Thanks

FlyingOhm

Reaction score
Consider a wearable Gimbal ?

I'm still new to GoPro, what benefits does this Feiyu Gimbal and Removu S1 give?

As of now I just want to use my Gopro as dashcam while driving overseas and also able to clip on my winter jacket while hiking and some cave exploration.

Thanks

Yevin227

Reaction score
hi guys, just got a hero 5 black for traveling purposes. How do you guys transfer your files on the go from the sd card without a computer? (i only have 2 x 64gb) I was looking at the Kingston MobileLite Wireless G3 - external hdd, but not sure if you guys have any better options.

Thanks!

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys, just got a hero 5 black for traveling purposes. How do you guys transfer your files on the go from the sd card without a computer? (i only have 2 x 64gb) I was looking at the Kingston MobileLite Wireless G3 - external hdd, but not sure if you guys have any better options.

Thanks!

Some hostels/hotels have a common room where they have computers. I mainly just transfer my files there.

I carry a 500gb external hdd, 1x 128gb and 1x 64gb microsd. I almost never touch my 64gb though.

KolaX77

Reaction score
helmet mount ? advice needed

Hi , I just got a new GoPro 5 and there is 2 stick-on mount included and I actually got a "Helmet Front and Side Mount" ( https://www.amazon.com/GoPro-Helmet-Front-Mount-Official/dp/B01GCKO9Z8) as a gift from my friend. Do i need that ? or should i get it back to exchange for something else ?
Cos from what i see its about the same thing just that the additional one can do side mount and angle.
Am new to Gopro and might wanna use it to attach to helmet for ski for a start. Do i really need the attachment set ? or i am ok just with the one that is included together with the GoPro. Cos was thinking if its the same thing then i might wanna see if i can exchange for memory cards/battery instead.

Thanks

Gloom me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, where you guys buy accessories for GoPro? Their official accessories is really cut throat price.

I'm looking for chest-mount, e-scooter mount, helmet mount and a selfie stick.

Any like, online store to buy? Thanks!

sena11

Reaction score
gopro

yesterday went to changi airport to get the gopro 3 way tripod stick.. notice the price had increase.

and also heard that on monday, if you buying the gopro camera, you can get the 3 way tripod stick for free..

Gloom me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Undecided between Feiyu Tech G5 and Karma Grip. Anyone with experience with both?

feigningfancy

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all, im thinking to get a hero 5 for road trips which happen usually only 2 times per year. Not a pro in photo taking but i wanna make nice videos out of it. Is it worth to get it?

ahkaiz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got myself a GoPro hero 5 black for my holiday next month.
Just wanna check is screen protector nessesary?
Also the front screen seems to be quite prone to scratches.

wunderluster

Reaction score
With $100 cart discount and 12% shop coupon discount, will be $590-$70.80-$100=$419.20.

Is this a good deal? You have to buy something else ($10) to make the cart above $600 to utilise the $100 cart voucher though.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.