Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good morning everyone :)

C6JUZxSU8AAI4v4.jpg

wah sei..jin ugly!

tremor

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I missed the warm doublet, need to teleport back to old men house to get it later. Now near twin peak.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
here's a small tip that wasn't really talked about.. regarding..

Thorns..
You can burn it down

Kiddream

Master Member
Reaction score
Me too. So stressful running in the cold previously with food and the torch. Teleporting back now to get it.

I missed the warm doublet, need to teleport back to old men house to get it later. Now near twin peak.

Linkx07

Reaction score
the old man will give you the warm doublet as well if you manage to meet him at the top of the snowy mountain in great plateau when you doing the shrines

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
For those who missed the warm doublet, it is obtainable in shop later in the game. Or if lazy to obtain it, cook 5 x spicy pepper, it will provide u + 5 hearts plus 12mins cold resistance.

tokyofanboi

Reaction score
You can still get the warm doublet if u missed reading the diary and cooked the special dish but somehow you able to complete the tasks given by Hin, go back to the same hut and read his diary in the table and there should be a chest in front of the diary where he left the warm doublet for you

tokyofanboi

Reaction score
Paraglide to the volcano area and got instant burnt haha. Need something from the cold mountain to counter it

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.