Xiaomi Mi Pad 2

TiOnGSquare

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all, i plan to buy a mi pad 2 and mod it to dual boot windows 10 and andriod, just wondering, how much gig variant do i need to get? 64gb or the 16gb will be ok?
and can i just get the andriod version and mod it to dual boot? since andriod variant much cheaper
thanks!

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all, i plan to buy a mi pad 2 and mod it to dual boot windows 10 and andriod, just wondering, how much gig variant do i need to get? 64gb or the 16gb will be ok?
and can i just get the andriod version and mod it to dual boot? since andriod variant much cheaper
thanks!

I doubt you can get dual boot on 16gb. only 64gb variant can dual boot.

slsquare

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks!

1st answer : it is a math question and it quite easy to answer this. with 16gb variant, how much do you think windows will take up if you do dual boot.. whats left is andriod.. so do you think u have enough to even do anything. There is a reason why Windows Variant does not come in 16GB model

2nd answer: you can get andriod version to do dual boot. all u need is the ready firmware to push it into the device to make it dual boot.

klarklar

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it true that Mipad 2 imported from China does not have Google Play? If true, how do I get Google Play to be enabled?

wildfaye29

Reaction score
since this is not a global model, how do u guys 'convert' to make it use google play store and like a lobal set?

shingo_okala

Reaction score
help mipad 2

any kind ppl here can help with unlock bootloader?
i'ver got an error fastboot oem unlock
Failed: (remote: unknown command)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.