AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

FoodforThought

Reaction score
Piece of advice: do not work with Courex. My first job I got 100 parcels with no contact numbers to confirm if the recipient is available to collect the parcel. Wasted one whole day of energy and petrol running around delivering parcels to recipients who are not home and unaware of the delivery. When we contacted customer service they completely ignored our complaints and was really rude. I purposely rented a van to do deliveries and now am bitterly disappointed. Also, Courex has cut the rate to $2.50 per successful delivery versus $2.80 two weeks ago. Anybody got any lobang or need van delivery service please let me know. Appreciate it.

Swisspers

Reaction score
Hi, I need to transport some items to the next block. The distance is less than 100m and I estimate it should take only 30 mins.

The items consist of a sofa, some bookcases and a chest of drawers.

How much would this cost?

Sterroid

Reaction score
I got a lorry , any job recommendations? Just registered for GoGoVan with my lorry , don't know if there's gonna be orders not or will be approved my 10ft covered lorry

k3ndokaz3

Reaction score
ask ask ah... me noob but in need of extra income to support family...
is there any part time delivery with motorcycle weekdays 10pm to 12am?? west area?? need guide

krisfer

Reaction score
Hi all, I am looking for temporary logistical support, maybe be for Long term too if it is sustainable. Delivery of gift baskets, each item just few kg and easy to carry. Pick up anytime at night and deliver by next morning . Usually just 3-4 points a day depending on demand. Just pick up at night and send out in the morning. Usually can finish in 2 hours? No cash collection just send and ask customer sign DO. Please pm me your rate if interested, negotiable

Sterroid

Reaction score
Morning ard what time ?

Hi all, I am looking for temporary logistical support, maybe be for Long term too if it is sustainable. Delivery of gift baskets, each item just few kg and easy to carry. Pick up anytime at night and deliver by next morning . Usually just 3-4 points a day depending on demand. Just pick up at night and send out in the morning. Usually can finish in 2 hours? No cash collection just send and ask customer sign DO. Please pm me your rate if interested, negotiable

oceanbed

Reaction score

Pm-ed you. Check inbox.

ctchng

Reaction score
Hi, i have a job to relocate a dismantled double decker bed (the one with steps and drawer) from Seletar area to Woodlands. Need to help with the carrying as well. Do pm me with quote if interested. Need it on 16 Mar about 2.30pm.

ascdf13

Master Member
Reaction score
Looking for someone to deliver stuff today before 11am. Interested party pls pm me for more info. TIA

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.