[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Oh OK.think I get it. Arghh, I am only halfway for my season journey for DH, Slayer.. Can I enlist help to complete my season journey or do I have to clear it alone..? Tks.

AC2

Reaction score
I usually log on around 8-10 pm. u can look for me if u need help. Most of the objective can be completed in grp. u need to click Ctrl J or Shift J to look at your season objective requirement.

mingj

Master Member
Reaction score
I have been playing in every season since season 1. And i have yet completed any seasonal journey for the wings/ tabs.
And i really need tabs... esp as I used up all the spare chars slots with mules.

AC2

Reaction score
u playing since s1 till now and not completed even for 1 tab? wah wasted bro.

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some quest ppl can help... Some U have to solo..

Oh OK.think I get it. Arghh, I am only halfway for my season journey for DH, Slayer.. Can I enlist help to complete my season journey or do I have to clear it alone..? Tks.

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So U just play only... Lol

I have been playing in every season since season 1. And i have yet completed any seasonal journey for the wings/ tabs.
And i really need tabs... esp as I used up all the spare chars slots with mules.

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U have to do some solo.. Like gold

AC2

Reaction score
nvr played hc since the connection cannot be trusted 100%. sometimes its not our ISP. its Blizzard server cannot handle then kick u back to the login screen. not worth imo

mingj

Master Member
Reaction score
nvr played hc since the connection cannot be trusted 100%. sometimes its not our ISP. its Blizzard server cannot handle then kick u back to the login screen. not worth imo

Which is why I need to
- choose my fight... ;)
- constantly look at connection bar..
So far i only die 3 x due to lose of connection which still relatively good.

SC lack the kick for me ;).. it so much easier... Just keep pushing and choong all the way..

For HC, I could feel my heart pump whenever i am surrounded by mulitple elites as the same time.

mingj

Master Member
Reaction score
wat happen to items after e season end? next season cannot use liao?

Every season is starts fresh... Level 1 with standard items. ZERO gold/stash. Your Season Char will become non seasonal...
Existing items that you have for your seasonal campaign will be move to your "Mail" in your non-seasonal chars that you need to pick up.

Last edited:

muddle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which is why I need to
- choose my fight... ;)
- constantly look at connection bar..
So far i only die 3 x due to lose of connection which still relatively good.

SC lack the kick for me ;).. it so much easier... Just keep pushing and choong all the way..

For HC, I could feel my heart pump whenever i am surrounded by mulitple elites as the same time.

Wow. I would have flipped the table and kicked the pc if my hc character got killed.

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Wow... Sounds exciting for the season journey. How about the wings..? How to get the season wings..?

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Gob and act iv...

Is it Garden of Hope...? I search online YouTube it says there is a mysterious chest, in it there is a wing..

OK, but how do I go about it..? Just like bounties, go to act 4, choose GOH and hopefully chance upon the mysterious chest..? Tks tks...

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea... Pretty much... My luck was ****.. Coz I took the whole of last season just for a wing...

Is it Garden of Hope...? I search online YouTube it says there is a mysterious chest, in it there is a wing..

OK, but how do I go about it..? Just like bounties, go to act 4, choose GOH and hopefully chance upon the mysterious chest..? Tks tks...

mingj

Master Member
Reaction score
Yea... Pretty much... My luck was ****.. Coz I took the whole of last season just for a wing...

Stil better then me 9 Season and nothing ;)
And i have not gotten all the pet as well ..haha... guess i am the laziest D3 Player

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.