[Official] BlackBerry Q30 or Passport.

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Preparing my PP SE for retirement in about 2 months time:) It has been serving me well since Dec 2015.

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cannot. If whats
App don support android version above 19, bb willl say bye bye whatsapp

U can use the app disa as a workaround. It's a third party unified messaging app that can access facebook messenger and also whatsapp. This app can be downloaded from amazon store so u no need sideload

chenaz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But u still need a active WhatsApp messenger to be running at some device . Just like WhatsApp web. If u close your session. WhatsApp web will not work. All the chats are link to your phone's WhatsApp api

U can use the app disa as a workaround. It's a third party unified messaging app that can access facebook messenger and also whatsapp. This app can be downloaded from amazon store so u no need sideload

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But u still need a active WhatsApp messenger to be running at some device . Just like WhatsApp web. If u close your session. WhatsApp web will not work. All the chats are link to your phone's WhatsApp api
really? i thought all you need is the original phone number in order to recieve the confirmation sms to activate the account

chenaz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup. WhatsApp is nv a independent software itself and nv release their api to others .

Even if u are using WhatsApp web. It is actually connecting to your device and consuming your mobile data and not your wifi

really? i thought all you need is the original phone number in order to recieve the confirmation sms to activate the account

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just ordered another passport silver from bro maddy :D

gotten my ppse last week, didn't have time to post pigs :D

eU3wNXX.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.