[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Thanks guys... How about the Slayer quest..? I am trying to find The king of the dead and Magdha. But don't know where to look for it.. :)

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
YouTube your char.. Dh or wiz what which ever then set dungeon. Can't find u online now adays

Just cleared the slayer journey. Prompted me the next, champion. One of them is must clear any set dungeon. What does this means..?. Tks...

Wyvern8

Reaction score
YouTube your char.. Dh or wiz what which ever then set dungeon. Can't find u online now adays

Oh..I am still on. Maybe timing didn't meet. Weekdays I am normally online around 2115 to 2230hrs. Weekend, random. :)
I go YouTube check it out.. But hopefully, try getting the wings first.. :)

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wings u can get anytime... It's the slot that u must rush for

Oh..I am still on. Maybe timing didn't meet. Weekdays I am normally online around 2115 to 2230hrs. Weekend, random. :)
I go YouTube check it out.. But hopefully, try getting the wings first.. :)

xavrng

Reaction score
Rise of the Necromancer

Hi guys, a new Necromancer class will be entering the sanctuary! Really psyched by how bada** she looks and omg, the blood golem she can summon is this hulking monster that sucks the life outta your enemies, defo my favorite.

Her new skills:

Grim Scythe: Swing a huge scythe in a wide arc, dealing damage and restoring Essence.

D3_Necro_Press_1-copy.jpg

Blood Nova: Unleash a powerful nova dealing massive damage to surrounding enemies.

D3_Necro_Press_4-copy.jpg

Devour: Consume corpses to instantly restore Essence to power your other skills.

D3_Necro_Press_10-copy.jpg

Golem: Summon a powerful ally like the mighty Blood Golem, which can drain the blood from your enemies, dealing damage and restoring your health.

D3_Necro_Press_2-copy.jpg

Blood Rush: Shed your mortal flesh and pass through solid objects to swiftly reach a new location.

D3_Necro_Press_12-copy.jpg

Leech: Curse enemies so that attacking them transfers their life energy to you and your allies.

D3_Necro_Press_9-copy.jpg

You can read more about the Rise of the Necromancer Pack here and watch an interview we did with senior game designer, Joe Shel where we chat about what to expect with the new Necromancer class.

prusswan.net

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still got players? nothing to do after S8

ok I can get the last set dungeon when 2.5 lands... then back to afk :s22:

Tsoukalos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, a new Necromancer class will be entering the sanctuary! Really psyched by how bada** she looks and omg, the blood golem she can summon is this hulking monster that sucks the life outta your enemies, defo my favorite.

Her new skills:

Grim Scythe: Swing a huge scythe in a wide arc, dealing damage and restoring Essence.

D3_Necro_Press_1-copy.jpg

Blood Nova: Unleash a powerful nova dealing massive damage to surrounding enemies.

D3_Necro_Press_4-copy.jpg

Devour: Consume corpses to instantly restore Essence to power your other skills.

D3_Necro_Press_10-copy.jpg

Golem: Summon a powerful ally like the mighty Blood Golem, which can drain the blood from your enemies, dealing damage and restoring your health.

D3_Necro_Press_2-copy.jpg

Blood Rush: Shed your mortal flesh and pass through solid objects to swiftly reach a new location.

D3_Necro_Press_12-copy.jpg

Leech: Curse enemies so that attacking them transfers their life energy to you and your allies.

D3_Necro_Press_9-copy.jpg

You can read more about the Rise of the Necromancer Pack here and watch an interview we did with senior game designer, Joe Shel where we chat about what to expect with the new Necromancer class.

interpew was really a pain to watch. interpewer ish sinkie? half e interpew filled w erm, ah... even e amdk also like this.

in before....

AMDK interpew w erm ah: polite social pause, great ice breaker, cultural norm

sinkie interpew w erm ah: buay gan, ill prepared, cannot speak proper english, ah beng

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.