[OFFICIAL] SHARE YOUR HOOTS HERE ! ! ! - Part 2

3SG_NS_Wong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any dealers that bring in ZMF headphones?

Tried sending facebook msg to E1 but no reply so far.

BeanFarmer

Reaction score
Added an electrostatic earphone to my arsenal of listening equipments and this was my attempt to make a reasonable portable stack utilising the Shure DAC simply for managing the stack volume. I could use a better DAP and hooked up to the KSE1500 but it would be limited to home listening.

Wow electro static iems! Do share some impressions and how they compare to your previous rigs :)

derazor

Banned
Reaction score
I bought from you de bro

did u use this type of solder? or silver solder?

trp-1200.jpg

u should try a simpler project... like O2 ...

damn... I am old .... rast time I made so many O2

http://forums.vr-zone.com/home-thea...amplifier-limited-stock-160-a.html?highlight=

orcker

Reaction score
They are quite picky but once u get them right it can be magical. Heard a few users with the LS50/Naim combo and they love it too. The Sopra N1 is on another level, that's like at last 4 times the price of LS50.

Nope, just th regular passive version. The wireless version has 2 amps, dac, streamer & DSP built in for $3,399.

Hi Guan, where can I buy a wireless pair for $3399 in Singapore? Which shop would you recommend for the best deal? Thanks man.

markyII

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any dealers that bring in ZMF headphones?

Tried sending facebook msg to E1 but no reply so far.

I got mine from E1 previously, not sure if they're still carrying them. You should try calling them instead.

blazin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What cable is that? Im also using my Andromeda with the Sony Kimber cable

This is Effect Audio Leonidas :D

I still burning in. See if this cable suitable for me or not.
I still like some of the sound signature in Kimber Kable. Like the grand concert hall feel.

Last edited:

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2nd hand Schiit hoot..

mayuyq.jpg

No Amp thus trying out via SC203.. sound is pretty sharp...
2e6efmh.jpg

now pending for AMP

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.