tvb lao jiao makes a comeback in Provocateur 與諜同謀

bttorn

Banned
Reaction score
Give up this drama already, shall wait till April to watch the kenneth ma mystery drama.

makann

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Recently their romance and office politics kinda drama all cmi, now i miss their family dramas.

ya, recently all the dramas cmi. even that drama with kristal tin whom i like, i could only force myself to watch till epi 4. then i decided not to self ill treat further

bttorn

Banned
Reaction score
ya, recently all the dramas cmi. even that drama with kristal tin whom i like, i could only force myself to watch till epi 4. then i decided not to self ill treat further

That one first episode i watch till sleep. Recently i only like tiger mom blues and the wayne lai cny drama. The new 9.30pm one also looks cmi, that tony hung really got the kiam pa face i can't stand.

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
only recognize that 2 actress from the "mythbuster" science variety show 学是学非

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dunno y got generation gap feeling.
Old cow wanna eat tender grass

demongod

Honorary Member
Reaction score
isit the 迷 ? not nice ah i at ep 2 nia

tan_ah_hock

Reaction score
i remember this guy!

1488808672_a61b.jpg

過路稻草人™

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i remember this guy!

1488808672_a61b.jpg
My favourite actor 羅嘉良 Gallen Lo in his era, from TVB火玫瑰裡飾演喬厲, 天地男兒的徐嘉利, 天地豪情的卓尚文, 創世紀的葉榮添, 流金歲月 的丁善本/鐘天恩 to tiong production of 鄭和, 精忠岳飛裡的秦檜, plus 1994 射雕英雄傳的楊康。

Enjoy watching his show, and listening to his songs.

Songs that brought me back to be on my feet again.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.