UnUsUal Ltd *Official* (SGX:1D1)

drsubaru

Reaction score
Has mm2 paid for their stake in Unusual?

Or will the IPO proceeds from the potential IPO be used as payment from their stake?

Kinetic88

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has mm2 paid for their stake in Unusual?

Or will the IPO proceeds from the potential IPO be used as payment from their stake?

once again, it seems chiu does not understand the relationship of mm2 and unusual production, especially about IPO. :s8:

Kinetic88

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually, I dun, Unker can Please educate me?:s8:

moi think b4 any 1 want to involve in stock market, at least read up and arm urself with some basic knowledge of how a stock market functions. Terms like dividends, bonus issue, right issue, share split, IPO, CD, XD, CR, XR, **, XB etc etc.

If chiu able to master FA/TA and all other share monitoring skill will be better and reduce chiu chances of lost money.

just moi 2 cents of opinion.

chainer9999

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy big huat big

Waiting buy big

Hope Mm2 will reward pre ipo investors

Kinetic88

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"we are sorry to inform you that multiple application will be rejected." - share registrar. :s22:

S$2.00 X xxxx times = wasted times and money. :s13:

there are many kumgong ppl thinking they are very smart can beat the system by applying both thru paper and atm, never realise that once key in the NRIC no., duplicate application show up and BOTH applications will be rejected together. :s13:

s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
there are many kumgong ppl thinking they are very smart can beat the system by applying both thru paper and atm, never realise that once key in the NRIC no., duplicate application show up and BOTH applications will be rejected together. :s13:

heng me no kumgong, atm use NRIC, paper use the GRIC :crazy:

Wood41

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just apply in the name of your different family members.
No cheating. :o

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Waiting for atm application!!

Bidding $250,000 and see how many share I got haha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.