Recommendation for a pair of affordable wireless earpiece or earbud.

shiwei12345

Reaction score
Must
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Affordable
-Sound quality comparable to apple earpiece can already
-Wireless cause using with fpple ip7+
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good to have
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Noise cancellation
-Rubber earbuds so i can push it into my ear and wouldn't drop out
-wouldn't drop when running

Thank you.

Last edited:

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Must
-Affordable
-Sound quality comparable to apple earpiece can already

Good to have
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Noise cancellation
-Rubber earbuds so i can push it into my ear and wouldn't drop out
-wouldn't drop when running

Thank you.

I am thinking of audio technical LS50 or 70

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sry i need wireless one thanks for your help anyway :s13::s13:

U go stereo see. So far only true wireless is Jabra that cost $300+. The other will have this long cable connecting e left and right. Airpods will be the most perfect wireless earphones if it has the isolation

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
a xiaomi??? Xiaomi is never reputable for its bass, in fact weak in comparison

While i never believe in pricey or designers’ label means definitely gd, still it has to be decently priced for a deservingly gd products eg at least a s$100 over for a gd earbud esp in a condition of high-cost living in sg....

may be you can consider the Fiil T1x

tinyspeck5

Reaction score

While i never believe in pricey or designers’ label means definitely gd, still it has to be decently priced for a deservingly gd products eg at least a s$100 over for a gd earbud esp in a condition of high-cost living in sg....
I think xiaomi not bad and quite affordable. can try ah shopee 1010 sales or smth, probably even cheaper!

pclum

Reaction score
I don't think the Fiil T1x is from Xioami, but Fiil is also a china company producing quality headphone amp and other audio equipment. BTW, xioami also have one brand 1more is not bad.

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

You revived a thread from 2017 and you are shitting on fiil t1x???

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.