Zotac graphics card rma

hawthorne

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi

Anyone has any experience with RMA for Zotac graphics card? Read the zotac website and could not locate a Singapore distributor.

hawthorne

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok.thanks. how's The process like? One to one on the spot or need to wait?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If its a recently released card and they have stocks, they may do 1-1. If its an old card (1 gen difference at least), they may need to send back in which it may take 1-2 months. They may or may not lend u a spare low end card.

Best is to just head down and ask or call them up during their office hours.

hawthorne

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If its a recently released card and they have stocks, they may do 1-1. If its an old card (1 gen difference at least), they may need to send back in which it may take 1-2 months. They may or may not lend u a spare low end card.

Best is to just head down and ask or call them up during their office hours.

thanks for the info. Mine is a gtx 10 series card, so definitely recently released. How long's the wait there? i.e. Need to take queue number, wait for the engineer to test/ troubleshoot etc?

Reason is i intend to go during lunchtime, so scared kena stuck there for long time and cannot make it make to office

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks for the info. Mine is a gtx 10 series card, so definitely recently released. How long's the wait there? i.e. Need to take queue number, wait for the engineer to test/ troubleshoot etc?

Reason is i intend to go during lunchtime, so scared kena stuck there for long time and cannot make it make to office

Make a phone call to check with them b4 going down.;)

idjekyll

Reaction score

Highly recommend to not go during lunch hours. High chance got crowd and if they do want to inspect further before committing to the warranty then confirm no time. Although different places, I went to convergent during a lull period and still spend an hour plus when RMA-ing my 980ti.

hawthorne

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok. Answer my own qn. RMA experience positive.

Made an appointment from their website. There was no crowd. The engineer there tested card, confirmed its faulty and changed a new one for me on the spot.

idjekyll

Reaction score
Ok. Answer my own qn. RMA experience positive.

Made an appointment from their website. There was no crowd. The engineer there tested card, confirmed its faulty and changed a new one for me on the spot.

All during your lunch break? Nice!

mnemo_05

Reaction score
tech dynamic is fantastic to deal with, had a free upgrade from them before =)

even the people you talk to on the phone are pleasant as well.. only problem is their location is not ideal if you dont own a car

hawthorne

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tested the replacement with about an hour of Wildlands yesterday. Seems ok. Hope I dun need to deal with them (or any other RMA centre) in the near future. *Touchwood

My this build plague with problems. So far RMAed Mobo and gfx in the span of 1 month Liao :(

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tested the replacement with about an hour of Wildlands yesterday. Seems ok. Hope I dun need to deal with them (or any other RMA centre) in the near future. *Touchwood

My this build plague with problems. So far RMAed Mobo and gfx in the span of 1 month Liao :(

den what about your psu? a new one?

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
My GTX 1070 AMP Edition spoilt liao, got burn smell... how? must go there for RMA?

now using mb one.

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
My GTX 1070 AMP Edition which bought on dec 11 2016, was told need to ship back to ZOTAC as it was ''burn''
Never clock the gpu, it just burn.

Was told need to wait for a mth plus. think wont get this brand again LOL

Last edited:

1.koln

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, anyone have experience where the RMA gpu spoil after 2 weeks?

Whenever I play game (CS or Civ5) computer will crash with artifact.
I tried uninstalling drivers with DDU and reinstall with 2 latest drivers but still have issue.
I tested with another gpu on my computer and it works.

Possible to exchange?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.