The Sneakers/Shoe Thread - Part 2

jollyboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Managed to cop this from Nike sg website.

xF3gxPs.jpg
Nice. Have been wanting to get a racer for a long time, but am worried that it will look weird when worn with shorts due to its slim silhouette

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Actually there's absolutely nothing with wearing it with shorts. I thought it will match shorts even better given its slimmer profile than like jordans or boosts etc.

Nice. Have been wanting to get a racer for a long time, but am worried that it will look weird when worn with shorts due to its slim silhouette

yattokame

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah, didnt know bro Yatto is a hypebeast on Yeezys too, thought you all in on CLs......let me guess, Hokkaido?

Fujiten resort. Yeah somehow a bit sian of CLs. These r really comfy. From goat thanks to xtwis. Getting the zebras too.

Last edited:

m3vapour

Reaction score
Anyone here wearing ultraboost 3.0 without the insoles? Just bought a US10 this morning but was abit tight when I wore it which is weird cos there is still some allowance on my US10 flyknit max. But when I took out the insoles on the Ub, the fit was spot on. So I wanna ask if anyone is wearing Ub without insoles as well and isit okay to do so? Thanks

Do NOT size up on Ultraboost 3.0s. 1.0 and 2.0 half size up for sure. 3.0 if you size up there will be too much toe room. Its tight cuz of the cage, loosen your laces. wear it 3-4 times and it will be much much better when the material loosens up. Its fine to wear them without insoles lotsa people do that. 3.0 supposedly go half size down or stay true to size, cuz the primeknit on 3.0 is much thinner and a lot stretchier like NMD primeknits. UB 1.0 and 2.0 can stay true to size or half size up cuz the Pk is not as stretchy. I've got the 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0s including the silverpack and triple blacks too, at my true to size, my toe box still has 1-2 finger width spacing to go on the 3.0. As long as u got at least 1 finger width spacing from the tip of the shoe, you're on a good fit. Ultraboost are running shoes and suppose to hug on to your feet. So if u want a casual fit, can follow the one finger width to tip of shoe rule.

They are always tight at the first few wear, loosen the laces at the cage as much as u can , they stretch out pretty well after wearing like 3-4 times.

There are lotsa fitment videos on Youtube too. Hope that helps. Cheers

Last edited:

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Dai kor hands and legs both very precious. Waiting for your other grails.

Fujiten resort. Yeah somehow a bit sian of CLs. These r really comfy. From goat thanks to xtwis. Getting the zebras too.

chenghui

Reaction score
Hi guys, any recommendations to where I can get the following shoes at shops/outlets?

New Balance 928 Walker
New Balance 990
New Balance 1540
Puma Cell
Brooks Addiction Walker

I am going for these specific shoes as it seems like these shoes are rather good for people with achilles tendonitis (which I am suffering from). On a side note, are there significant differences between NB 1550 and NB 1540? Or if anyone can recommend me sneakers/causal/training (dance) shoes for achilles tendonitis sufferers, I would gladly welcome them too!

Thanks!

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, any recommendations to where I can get the following shoes at shops/outlets?

New Balance 928 Walker
New Balance 990
New Balance 1540
Puma Cell
Brooks Addiction Walker

I am going for these specific shoes as it seems like these shoes are rather good for people with achilles tendonitis (which I am suffering from). On a side note, are there significant differences between NB 1550 and NB 1540? Or if anyone can recommend me sneakers/causal/training (dance) shoes for achilles tendonitis sufferers, I would gladly welcome them too!

Thanks!

u never tried Boost?

chenghui

Reaction score
u never tried Boost?

Nope, not yet. I put off buying shoes for a while until my condition worsened. Then I realised that I would need to get new shoes to better fit my condition. And my shoes were going over 2 years. I will go try Boost physically when I search for the shoes, to see if it fits me.

qu4dcore

Reaction score
Last shoe for sale

Hi all, anyone interested in my BNIB UB uncaged mystery red/burgundy?
Size is US9.5 UK9. Selling it way below retail. PM me if interested :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.