Horizon Zero Dawn

shin7829

Reaction score
Discuss away.

Please remember to put spoiler tag if necessary(especially if u are sharing the storyline on any section of the game )

Lemon Porter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reporting in.

Still in the beginning. Tried hunting ground and killed some machine deer yesterday.

kiryu86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
one day only play 2 hours, feel sleepy need to sleep liao, so far only been doing side quest. last night clear one cauldron, now can override more machines.

shin7829

Reaction score
i think my progress has not even reach the two of u lol

as of now i quite enjoy the story

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
Into the 5th hour already... taking my time for side missions and crafting my kits. Not sure if it's the fatigue of playing too much open world type... but I'm somewhat 'struggling' to enjoy the game. Well in a way, everything is good with the exploration, amazing graphics, combat and a rather compelling story.

Will continue. It's taking away my attention from admiring Zelda.

Considering both Horizon Zero Dawn and Zelda Breath of Wild r both AAA games.. there are actually many other similiarities in both games.
http://n4g.com/news/2026571/breath-...ro-dawn-which-open-world-game-should-you-play

lionheart80

Reaction score
hi all, now it seems very hard to get a physical copy of the limited edition copy

currently in ps store, getting the digital deluxe copy before 14/03 at $80.10 will net 3 more free dlcs as below

Buy before Mar 14th to receive below bonus DLC:
• Nora Lookout Outfit − for effective camouflage
• Nora Longshot Bow − for improved accuracy
• Nora Machine Trapper Pack - weapon and outfit mods

digital deluxe also gives the nora keeper pack which the physical limited edition does not provide

so are the dlcs useful in the actual game or is not necessary as i always prefer physical disc rather than digital format and if the dlcs are not helpful then i might just go for the normal standard edition copy instead

XxGaiaxX

Reaction score
hi all, now it seems very hard to get a physical copy of the limited edition copy

currently in ps store, getting the digital deluxe copy before 14/03 at $80.10 will net 3 more free dlcs as below

Buy before Mar 14th to receive below bonus DLC:
• Nora Lookout Outfit − for effective camouflage
• Nora Longshot Bow − for improved accuracy
• Nora Machine Trapper Pack - weapon and outfit mods

digital deluxe also gives the nora keeper pack which the physical limited edition does not provide

so are the dlcs useful in the actual game or is not necessary as i always prefer physical disc rather than digital format and if the dlcs are not helpful then i might just go for the normal standard edition copy instead

As usual, DLC equipments usually just give you an extra boost in the beginning. Once you hit a certain point of the game, in game equipments will replace the DLC ones. Unless you care about collecting all the equipments in the game for collection purpose, you can get the physical version.

shin7829

Reaction score
As usual, DLC equipments usually just give you an extra boost in the beginning. Once you hit a certain point of the game, in game equipments will replace the DLC ones. Unless you care about collecting all the equipments in the game for collection purpose, you can get the physical version.

Hows atelier firis ?
English or chinese u get ?

I saw the limited edition chinese sub
Tempting to get

XxGaiaxX

Reaction score
Hows atelier firis ?
English or chinese u get ?

I saw the limited edition chinese sub
Tempting to get

Got the English physical copy. Its R2 though. Dont seem to have R3 English physically, been that way since the Rorona days I think.

Its pretty good, but the frames is kinda bad. Think its 30 FPS 720P only. If you got Pro, can use boost mode though, heard they say make quite a difference. I'm on normal PS4.

kiryu86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
been playing 2 hours daily, probably have not even reach half way oso. quite hard to concentrate. play awhile feel tired liao. duno is it becuz the past year got too many open world game. then keep doing side quest non stop for al lthe open world games till sianz liao.

jacko123

Banned
Reaction score
one of the best games of 2017.
currently playing and enjoying the journey. previous game that came close was uncharted 4.
storyline and dialogue is good. controls not to difficult to master.
wife likes to watch me play as graphics damn chio like watching a movie for her.
hoping will have DLC content or sequel.

9/10

rokugo

Reaction score
Just got the disc version last Saturday.

I'm very pleasantly surprised at how good the story-telling is in this game. Just about 10 hours in, but I'm already so invested in Aloy's quest and her world.
This is like pre-EA Bioware level of quality RPG.

Despite my general dislike of open-world games, I'm really enjoying myself so far. And yay for no tedious weapon/equipment repair mechanics or worse (weapons that break after 5-6 hits? wtf Nintendo).

Hopefully the rest of the game lives up to this incredibly strong start.

shin7829

Reaction score
I really appreciate the climate and day/night change !
Very beautiful especially when u on top of mountain

qwertified

Reaction score
been playing 2 hours daily, probably have not even reach half way oso. quite hard to concentrate. play awhile feel tired liao. duno is it becuz the past year got too many open world game. then keep doing side quest non stop for al lthe open world games till sianz liao.

I've been taking it real slow, only play like 1-2 times per week. Always got that overwhelming feeling that got a lot to do. Havent finish an open world game for a long time liao

swiftblade

Reaction score
For the preorder bonus for the physical copy, does it come in a slip inside the cover or is it a separate piece? Cause I'm thinking of buying a sealed copy from a retailer, just wondering whether it'd contain the preorder bonus dlc?

sigurros

Reaction score
into the last mission and completed all side quest but not the hunting grounds

Try to get the weaver amour.

After that, its become relatively easy cos you will feel like Rambo.

kiryu86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i hit lvl 39 in my 50% completion, already feel quite invincible,

shin7829

Reaction score
i switch to hard mode liao
cause i find normal mode too boring.

i think hard mode is challenging enough
can easily be killed by machine if not pro enough

tidiii

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jus got ultraweave armor

gg finish all sidequest then start final mission tonight

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.