[OFFICIAL] SHARE YOUR HOOTS HERE ! ! ! - Part 2

xuan87

Reaction score
Current damage is 2.5k, which is already cheaper than the international price of 2kusd.

The canjam promotion is a free Opus 1 with leather case :D

The sound is neutral with great bass extension, very resolving with crazy amount of details, and expansive soundstage.

FatalethaL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DITA Dream is (in my frank opinion), the best earphone in my personal ranking list.

the SQ on it is simply addictive, especially after 600 hrs of running/burning in.
the mid range will become very very smooth.

I think people who like to listen to home stereo speaker setup will somewhat find a resemblance of such sound signature in a earphone.

xDragon

Reaction score
DITA Dream is (in my frank opinion), the best earphone in my personal ranking list.

the SQ on it is simply addictive, especially after 600 hrs of running/burning in.
the mid range will become very very smooth.

I think people who like to listen to home stereo speaker setup will somewhat find a resemblance of such sound signature in a earphone.

>Burn in in 2017, kek

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Schiit stack complete

v5ifxc.jpg

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bought separately.
The Headphone itself is already super awesome by itself via phone, yet to pair with Schiit Stack though.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Current damage is 2.5k, which is already cheaper than the international price of 2kusd.

The canjam promotion is a free Opus 1 with leather case :D

The sound is neutral with great bass extension, very resolving with crazy amount of details, and expansive soundstage.

wow...the price seem more steep than inear PP8...!

xuan87

Reaction score
Since us Singaporeans are lucky enough to demo the Dita Dream unlike our international brothers, we should take the chance to...

But just pray that you don't kena poisoned haha. The sound sig is most definitely not for everyone.

Last edited:

darkarn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bought separately.
The Headphone itself is already super awesome by itself via phone, yet to pair with Schiit Stack though.

I find the headphone to sound quite... "livey" or "clubby" (as in the events) for some reason. Then again, I was pairing it with the Sony DAPs during CanJam

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.