Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Recommendations

oohmygod

Reaction score
Tried pxc550, mdr1000 and qc35. In the end I chosen pxc550 due to comfort and sound quality

Sennheiser PXC 550 vs Bose QC35.

My finance minister just approve my budget. I'm looking for a headset with comfort (as I always travel) and telco conference (good mic). What is your recommendation?

Luffy Pirate King

Reaction score
Been using UE Triple fi 10 on my iphone 6. Just change to iphone 7. Was wondering which wireless earbud/piece can anyone recommend for watching video and listen to music with noise cancellation that is close to my triple fi.

Many thanks :)

maisatomai

Banned
Reaction score
hi not a audiophile but use it to listen to radio program and occasionally music from the pc.

I am using a stero earpiece but it troublesome. Thus looking for a wireless one which cost about $80-100. I am also using BackBeat Fit by Plantronics but this is uncomfortable after hearing for 3-4hr

also since I using it at home, should I look for technology like wifi earphone or RF earphone?

Last edited:

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can go test the hd4.40bt at sennheiser store in marina square. been using the hd4.40bt for a couple of weeks now, the battery still on first charge but I am a light user. other senn hedphone I own: pc150, hd595 and hd700. that family of senn sound is there.

they also have the Urbanite XL wireless on sale which is within your budget

xolatw

Reaction score
hi not a audiophile but use it to listen to radio program and occasionally music from the pc.

I am using a stero earpiece but it troublesome. Thus looking for a wireless one which cost about $80-100. I am also using BackBeat Fit by Plantronics but this is uncomfortable after hearing for 3-4hr

also since I using it at home, should I look for technology like wifi earphone or RF earphone?

interested to know as well!

slogd3ad

Reaction score
Can go test the hd4.40bt at sennheiser store in marina square. been using the hd4.40bt for a couple of weeks now, the battery still on first charge but I am a light user. other senn hedphone I own: pc150, hd595 and hd700. that family of senn sound is there.

they also have the Urbanite XL wireless on sale which is within your budget

Care to help me to comment any of these headphone?
These are my list on the lookout...
Hope anyone have any experience for this headphones could comment about it...

My budget options are (in terms of cost, features,etc...):
Sennheiser HD 4.40/4.50, Backbeat Pro 2, Audio Technica MSR7NC, Sony ZX770BN, JBL Everest 700

My current headphone: HyperX Cloud 2 .. so far so good.
I'm not an audiophile.. cant really know any difference in terms of mid high and low...

ruffruff

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

This is a nice thread of info. I am looking for APT-X ear buds for my Onkyo DP-X1A.
Currently using audio technica im03 with hdc5 cable. Am considering to go wireless with aptx or switching the cable to a 2.5mm balanced.

Anyone has a good aptx headset/earbud to recommend?

Thanks in advance.

xolatw

Reaction score
Can someone enlighten me as to how important the Bluetooth version is for the headphones? I was reading an article and it said not to get anything below version 4.2. Wonder how true this is.

musicsg_com

Reaction score
Can someone enlighten me as to how important the Bluetooth version is for the headphones? I was reading an article and it said not to get anything below version 4.2. Wonder how true this is.

In all sense, one would want to get the latest version. I'm sure you will also come across smartphone articles asking you not to buy new Android smartphones running on Android 6 Marshmallow when now it's already Android 7 Nougat. But does it really make a huge difference? In most cases, not, unless you have specific use cases that require the new version.

Having a higher version does not guarantee better audio quality or connectivity. Sometimes it depends on the manufacturers implementation and the brand of BT chipset. The source is also critical: some smartphones provide poor BT audio, while others are very brand-particular, e.g. Samsung to Samsung works better than to other brands.

I will not shun audio products for the BT version. I judge based on reviews and the features, though I would expect minimum 4.0. If makers use 3.0, it means they are probably not up-dated in their technology, and shows unwise design decisions, rather than product quality.

Last edited:

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys got anyone heard of ippio headphone? saw it in IT show 2017 reco list and selling at 19.90.

but is this redmax S2 good for value? price range around 29 or so.

fre3dom85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys got anyone heard of ippio headphone? saw it in IT show 2017 reco list and selling at 19.90.

but is this redmax S2 good for value? price range around 29 or so.

If you're looking at bt earpiece around this price, I recommend kz hdse.. the fitting is good, fantastic battery life(around 5-6hrs before charging) and the audio is value for the money you pay

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you're looking at bt earpiece around this price, I recommend kz hdse.. the fitting is good, fantastic battery life(around 5-6hrs before charging) and the audio is value for the money you pay

do u have any links of the brand and model that i looking for? thx a lot bro?:o

fre3dom85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do u have any links of the brand and model that i looking for? thx a lot bro?:o

You can try this.. this is where I brought mine, I use it for jogs most of the time. My primary Bluetooth is a sop republic amps air

http://m.banggood.com/KZ-HDSE-Bluetooth-Headphone-Sports-Earphone-p-1082324.html

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.