A FAQ for Starting/Buying a Digital Camera

savetotravel

Reaction score
Hi
can recommend me any camera which has the function of wifi where i can post pic easily and can tk potrait picture? I need a light one for travel purpose

Ah_keong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would recommend one with Manual mode

DSLR :
Nikon 3300 or 3400
Canon 750D or 800D
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

DSLM :
Sony A5100
Olympus E-PL7
Panasonic GF7
10246520_10.jpg

P8288892.jpg

Bildschirmfoto-2015-01-20-um-06.07.34.png

thehippy

Reaction score
Which camera is the most user-friendly for beginners? Just for a hobby and not for professional use. Any suggestions?

xuan123

Reaction score
Hi all is there any compact camera but has comparable features to a DSLR and at an affordable price??:o

bukseller

Reaction score
Hi, does anybody has recommendations for affordable travel camera. Preferably
- around $300 - $450 range
- light weight and not too bulky
- not too difficult to use but has sufficient functions to explore as I am new to photography
- any second hand seller/ platform where I can buy a new camera at a cheaper price?

basicbrenda

Reaction score
Does anybody have recommendation plz? I need camera for work Instagram pics. Current using Iphone cam in “portrait mode”... not best

Sainté

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, does anybody has recommendations for affordable travel camera. Preferably
- around $300 - $450 range
- light weight and not too bulky
- not too difficult to use but has sufficient functions to explore as I am new to photography
- any second hand seller/ platform where I can buy a new camera at a cheaper price?

Suggest you add another $100 and get the Nikon D3400 at $500++.

I’m using one. Value is superb at its price point; great pic quality and easy for beginners. Not too bulky or heavy either.

Mine has been exposed to snow, rain and wind though it is not weatherproof but still working well.

bukseller

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. I did consider them too. After doing much research and thought, I decided to go for a much compact camera. What do you think about Canon G7x Mark II?

Suggest you add another $100 and get the Nikon D3400 at $500++.

I’m using one. Value is superb at its price point; great pic quality and easy for beginners. Not too bulky or heavy either.

Mine has been exposed to snow, rain and wind though it is not weatherproof but still working well.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.